N/A

dorian paul turner
dorian p. turner
October 31st, 2002
owner of Turner Firm
witch/demon
Los Angeles, CA
matt bomer
1. Can you tell me a little about yourself?

I come from the darkest evil and the purest good. I’m just trying to find a middle path.

2. What of your parents? And do you have any siblings?

My have yet to meet any of my family. For my father and one of my half-sisters, it’s too late. But for my mother and remaining family I intend to protect them with everything I’ve got.

3. What are your strengths?

Other than being one of the most powerful beings on earth? I’d probably say it’s my drive to complete any task I’ve set.

4. What are your weaknesses?

I guess my biggest weakness is my struggle with morality. It’s so much easier to do the wrong thing than the right thing. Not to mention it’s so much more fun.

5. What is your sexuality?

I loooove women. Maybe a little too much... Maybe I should’ve listed that under weaknesses.

6. What are your likes?

I like fire, women and winning. All of which I deal with on a daily basis.

7. What are your dislikes?

Above all things I hate the source. Her time is coming to an end. A new era is approaching.

8. What is your occupation?

I own a firm in Los Angeles called "Turner Law Firm". I started out as a lawyer and still do it occasionally. Hell, I'm the best damn lawyer California has ever seen! (Not boasting or anything.)

9. What do you like to do in your spare time?

My spare time? I party and try and get into some trouble.

10. What are your powers?

I have flaming, pyrokinesis, fireballs, fire throwing, advanced fire throwing, premonition, telekinesis, telepathy, possession, electrokinesis, super strength, sensing, transformation, and basic witch powers: spell casting, potion making, and scrying.

FRIENDS- Dorian doesn’t choose his friends based on whether they’re good or evil. In fact, he values them based on how useful they can be and how loyal they are to him. There are few that understand his situation and reach his inner circle.

LOVERS-Lovers is something that Dorian has had plenty of in the past, though he has never loved. It’s difficult to fall for someone when you are him, but it is not impossible.

ENEMIES- Unless you are his friend you are his enemy. Dorian has many who would like to see him dead from both sides of the fight. Some stem from his parents and others he has made on his own.

teej . eastern
PM
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Oct 30 2017, 11:22 AM
139 posts
34 years old
Freelance Model/assassin
© Tia
With the venomous kiss you gave me I'm killing loneliness (Killing loneliness) With the warmth of your arms you saved me, Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you The killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb I'm killing loneliness

YAY DORIAN and me being the first https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif

Christian-would so befriend Dorian. He's a Phoenix Witch and works as a freelance model. He used to work as a bartender for P3 but after it got destroyed and he moved to L.A., he felt having a job as a bartender is too much since he also is a freelance model AND an assassin. I think they'd get along. Fun fact: previous Dorian was his lover. LOL but this Dorian could be his buddy. He is also like Prue in some ways. https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif (he has three younger siblings and is headstrong and a leader though his three siblings are his half siblings.)

Maria-wouldn't really care for Dorian since she basically only cares about her family. Sorry, Dorian. But she is quiet and reserved. She just sticks to her family. https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif But maybe he heard of her or something.

Arelis-owns GP and would let Dorian come in for free. He admires the fella. And also oop maybe one of the lawyers from Dorian's firm is Arelis' and that was how he got the stripclub.

Jonathan-doesn't really know about Dorian that well and owns a wine business. Maybe Dorian got one of his wine. Is friends with Chris and Wyatt's whitelighter so if Dorian wants to know more about his cousins, this is the guy to ask.

Note: All except for Maria is bisexual and like stated, will NOT hit on Dorian. If he is flirty then they flirt back but they will NOT make a move on him. That's what I do with my bisexuals https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif he has more chance with Maria but she may end up with someone else. But still he can flirt and what not with her. https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
christopher perry halliwell
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 11:28 AM
20 posts
27 years old
N/A
© Skid
N/A

Chris: Chris would be open to friendship with Dorian but cautious because of who his father is. He would respect Dorian's desire to protect his family and would understand that drive because Chris has it himself.

Peggy: Peggy is Prue's daughter, but unlike her mother Peggy doesn't define the roles of good and evil so clearly. Like Dorian, she can make friends regardless of their alignment. She works for Arelis at Golden Pleasures as a Manager. I think these two would really get along and could be good friends, Peggy would be happy to have Dorian as a cousin because his heart is in the right place when it comes to protecting her family.
PMEmail
^
dorian paul turner
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 10:01 AM
9 posts
30 years old
Owns Turner Firm
© Teej
N/A

@[christian alexander lee]

I can see Dorian and Christian getting along. Especially when Christian has a hit list that the assassin can help him make smaller. Dorian would understand his need to protect his siblings. I’m fact, he may offer protective services for them in exchange for Christian’s services.

Maria doesn’t know what she’s missing https://s26.postimg.org/kyvsghui1/shiny_04.gif I can’t think of anything right now but I’m sure they’ll run across each other eventually.

We already spoke about Dorian and Arelis. May they take over the world together!

Maybe Dorian can pick Jonathan’s brain about his cousins. It’s as good a reason as any to get some wine.

@[christopher perry halliwell]

I can see Chris tolerating Dorian for the most part but Chris not being a fan of his cousin’s way of thinking and superiority complex. Dorian can get pretty dark so a foresee a bit of drama between the two.

I think Dorian would get along with Peggy more than the others. He visits GP frequently so they should see each other a lot. I’m thinking she can be the first family member he reveals who he is to?
PM
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 05:31 PM
139 posts
34 years old
Freelance Model/assassin
© Tia
With the venomous kiss you gave me I'm killing loneliness (Killing loneliness) With the warmth of your arms you saved me, Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you The killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb I'm killing loneliness

Yeppers he'd def work for them and snuff out anyone who tries to get in the Halliwells' way https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif call him and he's there.

LOL dude you rock with your response to Maria. Eh she would've shrugged. LOL but its all good.

Yeppers :D bwahaahaa good thing Dorian isn't bi. Arelis would've so well...you know. But he still loves Dorian. That's his number one guy! He also is proud to work at the firm too.

Dude that's a great idea regarding Jonathan! He didn't meet the cousins yet but he could still get info from Cat to pass it along.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
christopher perry halliwell
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 06:23 PM
20 posts
27 years old
N/A
© Skid
N/A

Sounds like a plan!

I think Peggy would be a really good first intro to the Halliwell family because she isn't as hyped up on the family drama that Phoebe's immediate family would be (Cole + Coop and that whole can of worms). She walks the neutral line and is a negotiator at heart.

I'll start a thread in GP for us!
PMEmail
^
dorian paul turner
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 11:58 AM
9 posts
30 years old
Owns Turner Firm
© Teej
N/A

@[Christopher Perry Halliwell ]

I look forward to it!
PM
^
peggy madelyn trudeau
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 12:19 PM
32 posts
25 years old
Manager of Golden Pleasures
© Skid
N/A

PMEmail
^
penelope jane halliwell
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 04:20 AM
10 posts
24 years old
College Student/pt writer
© Kitten
N/A

@[dorian paul turner] - So one thing they already have in common other than their mother is Phoebe is their love for law. I was thinking since he owns a law firm, she could go there for an interview to just have some work experience there like so she knows what she is getting into when she's a fully qualified lawyer. Also maybe at the end when they give a handshake she can get a premonition of the past events that happens and realizes that you're Phoebe's son.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.