© Ceri
N/A

dorian turner
  • BIRTHDAY:October 2nd
  • SPECIES:Witch/Demon
  • HOMETOWN:London, England
  • FACE:matt bomer

friends

He wants friends who are loyal, who he can hang around with, someone who can be there for him when things get down. Has a best friend that he knew for a long time named Adam Powell.

lovers

Sorry ladies, but he doesn't swing that way. He goes for the same team! He's quite flirty but also is very romantic. He's looking for anyone one with a good personality, someone who will love him for whatever comes to him.

enemies

One is the rival stripper. There was people who would hurt his family and others are demons, warlocks, and the Source.

TOP 10 FACTS ABOUT DORIAN

1. After he used all of his powers he could muster to travel out of the seer's body just before she was to explode, he reconstituted into a stomach of a traveling couple and chose them to be his parents.

2. His surrogate family's names are: Theresa and Harry Rhys Jones (parents), and William and Georgiana Rhys Jones (siblings). His biological parents are Phoebe Halliwell and Cole Turner and has three biological half-sisters: P. Halliwell (Ladybug), Persephone Halliwell, and Philomena Halliwell.

3. Back in London, he had a rival stripper when he worked in a strip club in the city named Benjamin Moore. Its still like that to this day.

4. His best friend is Adam Powell. Met Adam in college and stayed friends with him until this day. Adam was the one he came out to and still stuck with him as Adam considers him like a brother.

5. When he was a teenager, he started to come into his powers. Once, someone teased his friend who was a girl who was being bullied by a bunch of teenagers. That was when he used his super strength to shove a kid away. Another time, he had set someone on fire without knowing it though he was actually very angry. By the time he was 30, he had received all of his powers.

6. Back in London, he had a rival stripper when he worked in a strip club in the city named Benjamin Moore. Its still like that to this day.

7. Has met his biological father when Cole appeared in his apartment from the void and told him to be near his family. Has met one of his long lost sisters but hasn't met the other two nor other members of the family as of yet.

8. Got his current job of a stripper at Golden Pleasures after he found it online in London and flew to L.A. for the audition. And right on the spot he got it after an impressive audition.

9. SOME LIKES AND DISLIKES: LIKES: guys, family, good company, animals, stripping
DISLIKES: stupid people, people who take pleasure from other people's pain, rival stripper

10. First name came from Dorian Gray (one of Theresa's favorite novels). He got his middle name from his mothers birthplace Preston England. His last name came from Cole Turner of which she received a special premonition from Dorian about his real family so it was put in.
CERI / GMT +0
PMEmail
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 02:44 PM
155 posts
32 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

YAY DORY'S BACK!

Dude what if we go as if Arelis and Dorian had dated but they broke it off and remained friends? I remember we had it to where they were a couple last time you were here. And it would tie in to where he enjoys being single and stuff. And plus, it wouldn't be favortisms and stuff LOL (cause Dorian is working for Arelis at the nightclub). If Dor finds anyone, Arelis would not get in the way but he would let him know that there's no hanky panky in the strip club unless its either in a vip room or his office. Just don't break anything. LOL

Maria-would be disappointed that Dorian is homosexual but would think he's one of the best ones at GP (and yes she does head to GP sometimes also to support her cousin Pavel. Watch out, she would play matchmaker. heehee)

Christian-ex turned buddy. Would so be there for Dorian every step of the way. Is near if the Dark Prince needs someone to snuff out! He really loves his Phoenix Witch job LOL and of course his modeling. https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif

Jonathan-buddies? https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif he's a bit fixated on kitty cat though LOL but its all good. I think we had them as friends, did we?

PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
peggy madelyn trudeau
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 07:11 PM
4 posts
25 years old
heterosexual
© Skid
N/A

Alrighty...

Philomena: Soooooo I had a possible plot going with Dorian's old player where Dorian is curious about his birth family and does a blood to blood spell which pulls his half sister Philomena to him. Mena would be the first person in the family who learns about him. Both of them are super shocked and a little confused. Philomena is rocking her wild child/bad girl phase so honestly hanging out with a half demon would probably be a cherry on top of the "I'm a total bad girl" cake. What do you think?

Peggy: Peggy works at Golden Pleasures, she doesn't really have a strong alliance one way or the other to good or evil. She will protect the innocent and all that but she works with demons and believed there is a middle ground. She would definitely be willing to give Dorian more of a chance than most of the Halliwell brood.

Pavel: Pavel is a vampire. He is a stripper at Golden Pleasures. I don't have too much going on with him at the moment but he's your typical bad boy who wouldn't mind finding another bad boy to be with.

Chris: Chris would be wary of Dorian mainly because he is Cole's son and that was not a good time in the Halliwell history. Sure, he really doesn't enjoy the fact that he is part demon but he could look past that probably.
PMEmail
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 08:08 PM
65 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

Dorian and Philomena:
That is an awesome plot. We could totally get a thread up for this and get the ball rolling.

Dorian and Peggy:
Maybe Dorian and Peggy has a chat and get a middle ground on things.

Dorian and Pavel:
Dorian wouldn't mind having a bit of a flirt or some kind of relationship with Pavel. Dorian wouldn't mind a vampire for sure https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif

Dorian and Chris:
Dorian totally understands why Chris would be the way he is with Dorian after what happened with Cole in the past. Maybe Chris can help Dorian i he ever goes to the dark side.
PMEmail
^
peggy madelyn trudeau
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 03:20 PM
4 posts
25 years old
heterosexual
© Skid
N/A

Alrighty...

I can get a thread started for Mena and Dorian if you would like.

And I would be down for a flirtation between Dorian and Pavel. That could be interesting.

Peggy works with Pavel so be it from him or Mena there are plenty of ways Dorian and her could meet.

Chris would be a bit difficult to convince initially but he wouldn't be as tough as I think Wyatt would be. He would definitely want to help family, even if that family was half demon.
PMEmail
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 04:14 PM
65 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

Dorian and Mena:
Let's get this set up https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif

Dorian and Pavel:
This would definitely be interesting. Can't wait to get this started.

Dorian and Peggy:
There are so many ways that this meeting could go.

Dorian and Chris:
I think Dorian needs the help.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by ree of shine. cfs by black. read the full credits here.