THE POWER OF TWO -> Rings & Hearts (gideon/arrow)    

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Rings & Hearts (gideon/arrow)
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 11:22 PM
39 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow
don't get cut on my edges

waking up to ash and dust
" Sounds like your going have to keep an eye on me in there. I kind of have a shopping addiction." Gideon had joked at the mention that the pet store had huge selection of different harnesses. To be honest Gideon had wondered how many he could afford. To be honest he had been trying to control himself with shopping lately. But , sometimes he had caved a little bit. To be honest he had been surprised he had not been in debt by now. " Ravens are like nifflers , they do like shiny things. Maybe he liked the shiny part on the bill. That or his dad and him are sneaky." The dark eyed man had commented with some amusement in tone as he had reached to pick the cat up. Leo had looked at him confused with the catnip toy in his mouth.

At hearing the other person talk to him Leo eyes soon had looked to him. Leo yellow eyes had seemed to study the taller man once more. Mew the cat had tried to say through the toy in its mouth. Gideon had smiled at the small grey and white creature , before he had scratched it behind the ears. " Oh it quite is. I shall dig it out sometime and we can bedazzle stuff. It will be fun." Gideon had said a bit excitedly at the other man's comment about the bedazzle gun. The cat had continued to stare between the two men , but he had seemed to see no threat in them. Therefore , the familiar cat had minded its own business in its witches arms. " Oh trust me. You'd know if he hated you. But , he seems to be pretty calm around you so far." Gideon had assured the taller man with a smile.

Leo had seemed to give the other a look when his toy had been touched , but he did nothing aggressive. " We should probably feed it then. He sounds mad at us for keeping him waiting." Gideon soon had joked before he had guided Leo into his shiny carrier.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 12:38 AM
60 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric
"You've returned my heart to me."

Thinking that was like him. “I have a bit of one too honestly but it’s okay with me.” Admitting that about himself he smirked cutely. Taylor was picky about what he brought but if there was something he really needed for his wee ones or himself he got it. When he heard about what ravens were like he figured as much. “I think he liked the shiny part on the bill and him and his dad are sneaky or someone there could have thought he was a cool bird and give the bill to him.” That would be most likely as well Taylor would see the next time. Taylor grinned and wiggled his fingers at Leo a little bit trying to play with him. Keeping his hand close to catch the mouse if Leo let go of it.

Talking to Leo about his upcoming adventure and having some cat fun very soon he listened to the muffled mew. “Mouth full huh?” He would wait to give Leo some scratches being respectful of him in his own home. “Oh perfect I can’t wait to try it out.” It would be a new adventure of sorts for him and most likely a brand new hobby, sure he had a hobby but wanted to try something different for a change. Taylor was very excited about the prospect of bedazzling some stuff and make a cute something for the kiddos. “The feline hissing, the tail, the paw swipes yeah I’ve seen that. My cat way before Sherlock didn’t like Ian, Snuffles would hiss at him. I guess it’s best to try a dog or cats instincts about someone, if the furry family member doesn’t like them best to not be around the other person.” He knew he should have sent Ian packing but didn’t and felt stupid. “I’m happy to know that, thank you Leo.” Taylor was calm and happy, he packed up Leo’s feline bag with toys and the other needed things. Zipping the diaper bag up so it was one last thing needed to be worried about.

Getting down to Leo’s level he rested his chin on his arms, making some purring noises to the feline. Grinning with his lovely white teeth showing he sat up nodding quickly. “Yes he does sound a wee bit mad.” Blushing again he watched Leo lay down in his carrier with his mouse. It didn’t take long to leave with Gideon and over to the Paper Dragon to get some take out. Thankfully the food never took long to prepare and it was usually the night he got it so it was pretty routine for the chef to have it quickly ready. Paying for the very large order he smiled and drove them home the short way. Opening the gate and disarmed the house alarm along the way into the garage with his cellphone. “Here we are.” Unbuckling himself he reached back getting Leo’s feline bag from the backseat and the large amount of food. “New adventure time Leo.” Hoping Leo liked seeing a new place to bounce around in, he helped Gideon out of the car and into the house. Taking the bag and food into the kitchen, turning the lights all on. Taylor put his car keys back into the basket with the others and his cellphone along with his wallet on the counter to put away later. Shimmering around the kitchen getting plates, napkins, bowls, silverware and glasses out.

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 12:02 AM
39 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow

" Oh no where gonna enable each other." Gideon had joked with smirk even though he had figured it would be true. At being talked to the cat had peeked at the taller man and had tilted its head a bit. It had tried to mew again , but the mouse toy had still muffled the volume. " Awesome. I look forward to it too. I need to pick up some more jewels though." Gideon had mused out loud as the cat's bell had jiggled. To be honest Gideon could definitely agree with the others man's statement about animals. " I can say that I've definitely used Leo as a judge. Honestly i won't date a person my cat doesn't like. To be honest I wish i had him as a judge years ago. " The tall framed man had shared after he had itched at his wrist a bit.

Leo had seemed fixed on watching the new man pack up the bag. But , bad threatening behavior still had not erupted with from the cat , despite its curiosity in the new guy. Once they had gotten their food, their next stop had been back to the other man's large home. " Thank you" Gideon had said politely when he had been helped out of the car. Soon afterward , he had followed after the other man into the house and into the kitchen. As the other had gathered plates and supplies , Gideon had let Leo out to sniff the place out. As soon as he had wondered out the cat had turned to go back into the carrier. Gideon had narrowed eyes in a confusion at the sight. " Well this is gonna be harder than i thought." Gideon had said to the other man with a worried expression.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 12:48 PM
60 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

Taylor smirked and tried not to laugh but he failed. “Oh yes I think we’re going to enable each other alright.” He didn’t mind enabling Gideon and he was good at with being enabled himself. Looking at Leo he smiled and laughed softly hearing the muffled mew. “Full mouth huh Leo?” Picturing Sherlock always having a full mouth when one of her own mice in her mouth. “Oh that sounds like fun, can I come with you for that?” Really wanting to accompany Gideon to find some more jewels to use. His ears picked up the bell jingle as well, it wasn’t as loud as the one at Starbucks thankfully. “That’s good, animals always know way before their human does. Me too he would have weeded out the bad quickly.” Seeing the wrist scratching he tilted his head. “Is your wrist okay?” Not being nosey about why.

Turning his head watching Leo watching him, he wanted to get some good stuff for Leo and hoped Sherlock liked the new visitor in her home. Taylor was curious about how Gideon got Leo and would certainly ask. With the food out of the way and triple checking to see if everything was there. He didn’t want to have to go back or call to have what was left delivered to him. “You’re welcome.” He moved about in the kitchen once home and set everything out, making a nice little area for Leo next to Sherlock’s spot. Taylor fixed the food mat, put the filtered water into the bowl and put the food containers on the counter for later. “When does Leo usually like to eat?” Making sure Leo would feel welcome there at the house and got out a few of Sherlock’s toys with her scent on them. Hearing Gideon he went over and looked at Leo back in the carrier, tilting his head thinking about what to do. “Hmmm.” Shimmering to the toy box he brought back one of Sherlock’s favorite peach colored crinkle pompom balls with him. “Look what I have for you Leo.” Sits down and messes a little with the toy, rolls it away just a bit. “You’re quite safe here, Sherlock will be home in a little bit.” Makes a little purring noise to the feline/

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 03:47 PM
39 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow

Gideon laughed at the other man's comment about enabling. Despite his worries on that note , he was glad see that the other man hadn't seemed controlling. He had a boyfriend like that in the past and it had been horrible and ended horrible. In fact , that boyfriend had ended being the evil one that he had vanguish. " To be honest i glad to here you say that. Sounds more fun in my opinion." Gideon had told the other man with a smile. In response to the others words the cat had tried to jiggle the mouse in his mouth. " Of course. You'll love the craft store. its honestly amazing." the dark haired man had mused at the idea of them visiting the craft store together.

At the mention of his wrist the dark haired man had lifted his sleeve up. Above his phoenix shaped birthmark there had seemed to be a red spot. " I think i rubbed against something , but it doesn't look like anything to worry about. So , not to worry." Gideon had assured the other man with a smile after he had let his sleeve fall back down. " To be honest when i eat he eats usually or in the mornings. So, if he sees others eating his mind goes oh food time. He's an absent minded kind of fella" Gideon had guessed when asked about the times Leo usually ate. At the commotion Leo peeps his head out of the box with the mouse still in his mouth. For few moments he stares before he ventures out to smell the other man and then the pom pom. For some reason , he then decides to roll on the other toy. Gideon watches the cat curiously and smirks a bit in amusement.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 05:45 PM
60 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

Taylor grinned and laughed about his own comment. “Yes I think so myself, very fun.” He was happy to be able to be himself and not have to hide anything he wanted t do. Watching Leo with his jiggling mouse there in his mouth he grinned trying not to play with the tail. “Great I can’t wait, I think I’ll look for something to bling the puppies carriers up with.” He didn’t want to miss out on having some normal fun and to hang out with Gideon made it more exciting to Taylor. Thinking about all of the cool stuff at the craft store and he could get some fun stuff to use for the holidays. Wanting to try his hand at making some cute stuff to put around the house and make the puppies and Sherlock their own stockings.

Talking about the scratching he did see the birthmark and smiled, his eyes spotted the red spot. “Cool birthmark! Okay but if you need something for it I have some Hawaiian moon aloe that works wonders.” Listening he tilted his head getting that he smirked. “They’ll be hungry when they get home so maybe Leo will be good with eating too.” Dishing out the puppy kibble in Gianni and Gizmo’s food bowls for the twin pups got home. Not putting anything into Sherlock’s glass dish yet wanting to wait since it was Teddy’s turn on the feeding that day. “It happens sometimes Gizmo bounces off to play and forgets about his food.” Taylor always made sure Gizmo ate his puppy food. Soon sitting there on the floor with the toy he smiled and put the pom pom down for Leo, watching him rolling on it. “Good job Leo.” Slowly scooting back he got to his feet and went back to what he had been doing at the moment. “Oh the alcohol for the cocktails is right here.” Opening the double doors near the fridge showing off the large walk in cellar with alcohol of all kinds in there, different glasses and shakers with other fun stuff.

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 10:55 PM
39 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow

" But , hey if we go into debt at least we'll have each other." the dark haired man had went on to joke about the enabling thing. To be honest despite it being a joke , the worry had cross Gideon's mind a few times. But , in the end he had told himself not to worry about it. Mostly because , he had known that he hadn't been that bad. If he had been that bad he had figured he would have been living in a blinged out box by now. " I can show you were the good stuff is. I think i even spotted some paw print charms we could hand off it. " The dark haired man soon had mused about the craft store. To be honest at times Gideon had wondered if he had visited the craft store too much.

To be honest Gideon had been surprised that the other man had liked his bird shaped birthmark. Most people had found it odd that he had bird on his wrist. One lady had even said that's a lady tattoo. It of course wasn't a tattoo nor were birds just a lady tattoo , but she was human. Therefore , he wasn't about to tell her the explanation for that reason. So, Gideon had been glad to hear that the man before him had found it cool. " Thanks. Well at least you know i'm not lying about what i am now." Gideon had joked happily as he had wondered what he had rubbed against. " I'm willing to try it. Better safe then sorry." the dark eyed man had added even if he hadn't heard of the ointment before. But , he had figured it had be fine if the other man had swore on it.

" He doesn't like being left out , so he'll probably join them." Gideon had agreed as the cat had continued to roll on the toy for some reason. Gideon had been amazed by the sight when the taller man had opened double doors to reveal an alcohol filled room. " Oh my gosh this is amazing. I don't know were to start." Gideon had accidentally blurted before thinking about his words. "That just made me sound like an alcoholic. I 'm not i swear." the phoenix witch had felt the need to clarify as leo the cat had managed to get both toys in his mouth.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 11:28 PM
60 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

Listening he smirked and nodded that was quite true, they would. “Yes we sure will.” Hell he didn’t mind being enabled in something and doing it for himself since he didn’t to much for himself as it was. Taylor was often told by his big brother to do something for himself so he took it to heart. “Oh brilliant I can’t wait to see to the good stuff. Yes please I would to see the paw print charms they would be perfect on a bracelet.” Taylor was good with some awesome and simple blinged out stuff. It would be his first ever visit to a craft store and would stay right next to Gideon worried he would get lost in the place if it was huge. “I wonder if there’s some books on how to make homemade Christmas stockings or not.” Really hoping there was.

He didn’t have any tattoos or anything birthmarks that he knew of just some major ticklish spots was all. Musing about the cool looking mark Gideon had on him he had never seen a mark like that in his long years. Just read about the phoenix and did see the mark in books so that was all. “You’re welcome! I didn’t think you were lying anyways Gideon I promise.” Taylor grinned and quickly nodded in agreement it was always better to get the spot treated before any yucky happens. “Good to hear I can put some in a container for you I have plenty, it’s good for helping the puppies and Sherlock with little booboos they sometimes get, Gizmo accidentally got a scrap on his nose a few weeks ago, the aloe worked wonders on it.” The scrap had been small but still.

“Yeah we can have Leo being left out of anything.” Grins seeing Leo was having a lot of find with the new toy, he went to get the double doors open. He looked at Gideon and moved over so he could see it better. “Teddy had it put in along time ago when we had the house remodeled a bit and updated, there’s all kinds of alcohol from all over the world. He got me some Godiva chocolate liqueur, the milk chocolate, the dark chocolate and the white chocolate since I love Godiva chocolate and I have a major sweet tooth.” Taylor had a major sweet tooth and stared at the huge box of seal Godiva truffles really wanting some. “Thank you, anywhere you want too.” Lowering his head he smiled trying not to laugh and let out a cute little snicker. “Nahhhh it didn’t sound like that to me at all, I know you’re not no worries.” Watching Leo with both toys he watched him walk around a bit with his prizes.

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 11:37 PM
39 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow

Gideon had smiled at the other man's response to his joke. Honestly , Gideon was glad that the other man had seemed to be okay with going down together. Some how it had made something like that a little less worrisome. " Definitely. I 'll show you the bead section and we can pick out some that we like." The dark eyed man had told the other man as Leo had dropped the toys and then picked them up again. " There has been to be. If not i'm sure that we could draft our own pattern easily." Gideon had assured the taller man with a smile when he mentioned a sewing project. Gideon had a basic sewing knowledge , but arts and crafts were more his thing. But , he was still willing to give a new medium a shot.

Gideon had chuckled a bit at the taller man's next words. " I was joking , but i'm glad you don't think that i am." Gideon soon had added as Leo had rolled by them with the toys in his mouth. " Sounds like some good stuff. Leo's always rolling into stuff , so we can share it." The tall framed man had shared as the cat had rolled into a chair leg. After a muffled hiss the cat had rolled the other way. " Definitely , i'm pretty sure he'd let us know though if we tried." the phoenix witch had went on as he had caught sight of cat rolling by again. To be honest Gideon had worried about the other animals liking his special little Leo. " Ooo That sounds delicious. I wonder if we can make a cocktail with those. Maybe it will taste like a sundae when were done ." The dark haired man mused a bit excitedly at the idea of making food flavored cocktails.

" Oh good. " Gideon had replied with a relief in his tone before he spotted liquor the other had spoke of. " I say we start with this one then." Gideon soon had added after his long fingers had plucked the bottle off the shelf gracefully.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Jan 12 2018, 03:35 PM
60 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

Taylor grinned enjoying Gideon’s jokes they were funny and he always liked a good joke. Quite happy with visiting a new place and have something brand new to try, maybe make something for Gideon while he was at it. “Oh brilliant I can’t wait to see the beads and charms.” That made Taylor really look forward to the day when that happened to spend the day with the fluffy haired man. Hearing the light noise of the toys ending up on the tile floor of the kitchen he watched Leo reclaim both. “Oh that sounds fun I love to draw a lot when I’m by myself.” He would draw something perfect for the kiddos to have for their stockings.

Blushing some he lifted himself up on the counter and let his long legs dangle down in front of him. “I figured and nope I don’t think so, I’ve seen people who drink way to much at GP they’re falling out of the chair to the floor.” Thinking about the major thuds to the floor or people falling on their asses. Watching Leo having fun Taylor smiled more. “Yeah it’s some very good stuff, the aloe helps heal things quicker, ouch poor Leo and yes we sure can.” Blinking hearing the bonk against the chair leg by a cat body. “Ouch careful there Leo.” Listening he looked back down at Leo watching him some more. “Yes he would alright.” Tilting his head a little bit thinking. “Teddy does for Dorian when he comes over to GP, he uses all of the Godiva liqueur in it for Dorian.” Thinking it would be rather fun to make something like that.

“Uh huh!” Moving slowly from the counter being careful not to step on Leo or end up on his ass. Stepping into the cellar he got a better look since he never went in there much by himself. “I love the scent of it.” Fishing out anything else that would be needed he moved and put the items on the cabinet. Arranging the food dishes he made a plate for Gideon and one for himself, putting the plate back down. Lifting his body back onto the counter so he could watch the cocktail making. Eating from the large plate he had, Taylor was starving. Making a happy noise he blushed and had some sweet and sour sauce on the edge of his mouth. Not wanting the food to get cold he did have quite the appetite and it wasn't that bad. He did eat a lot and always got a lot of food to have more or save for later. "I can't wait to have some pie." Staring at it quite excited to have some later. Setting his plate down next to him taking a break a moment. Since he was home it was safe to explain why he had nightmares, looking at Gideon he glanced down at his feet.

"Ummm since I'm home I guess I can tell you now, I was seeing a guy named Ian about 50 years ago and we were having dinner here. He was human so I thought it would be okay to tell him I was a demon and why I don't look older than twenty-one. Ian was thirty years old and didn't take it very well that I'm a demon, he freaked out and yelled at me. Ian screamed at the top of his lungs, 'Taylor you're a freak, evil and no one will ever love you, you need to die.' I backed away in tears and he came at me with a knife, Ian tried to stab me in the neck with it. Lis and Teddy were here to chaperone of sorts, they heard the loud commotion and took Ian from the house, I don't know what happened after that. Teddy stayed with me because I couldn't stop shaking, I was so afraid Ian would come back and try again." Admitting what had happened to him so long ago, Taylor rubbed at his face with his hands sniffling some. His mega long eyelashes were wet and his eyes were misted up. Unable to hold it in any longer hot tears ran down his face, closing his eyes Taylor sobbed into his hands. He needed so badly to be hidden and held, to be protected.

PM
^
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 12:03 AM
39 posts
31 years old
homosexual
© arrow

Gideon had smiled at how excited the other man had seemed to be to visit the craft store with him. To be honest it had made Gideon a little less self conscious. Having someone with you at a store had always felt better. Especially when you talked to yourself , that way it would look like your talking to the other person instead. " It settled then. We should definitely draw our own pattern, then and save money." Gideon had said when the other man had said that he had liked to draw. " Thats true. My sister used to get lost drunk. I hate to go and find her a few times." Gideon had shared with a chuckle as Leo had rolled passed them one more time. This time the rolly polly cat had ended up under the chair.

" Oh wonderful , where do they sell it? I wouldn't wanna hog all yours?" The dark eyed man had asked as he had taken his keys out of his pocket. From one of his key chains he had produced a bottle opener to open the liquor with. "ooo it does smell amazing." Gideon had mused after he had managed to get it open with his bottle opener. Smelling food the dark haired man had pocketed his key chain and walked to island where the other man sat. " You got something there." Gideon had chuckled as he had reached up to rub the sauce off the other's face gently with his thumb.

Gideon had look bewildered and worried at hearing the other man's story. Gideon was speechless for several moments. He had not understood why anyone would wanna hurt such a sweet man. Frankly , some part of Gideon's mind had screamed protect him. After swallowing a bit , Gideon had placed the bottle down on the counter. " Don't worry I won't let it .. He was blind and as far as i can see he missed out on a wonderful person. " Gideon had finally managed to say before he had reached out to touch the other's hand. Frankly , Gideon had wanted to pull taylor into a hug , but the food had prevented that.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 12:49 AM
60 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

He was very excited about the day out and quite soon, Taylor would take the kiddos to the spa that day. And could have some fun with Gideon without worrying for once in his life and unwind. “Brilliant I can’t wait. Uh huh and make something cute and fun. I made Teddy’s stocking and my own a few years ago.” It had been fun for him to make something with his own hands but had a bit of help with the sewing end of it. He still had all of his drawings in some pads in his room he hadn’t really done anything lately. “Ugh that would be horrible, that’s why I’ve never had a drink I don’t know how I would handle the alcohol.” Hearing the noise he spotted Leo under the chair with the toys. “Mr. Rolly Polly cat.”

“I got all of mine at Moon and Stars it’s a spa near by, it’s okay I have lots of it in the big jars.” Watching the bottle being opened he picked up the top, inhaling the chocolate scent. Putting it back down nodding he was in heaven. “It smells just like the chocolates Teddy brings home for me.” Now he was really wanting to break open the box and munch on some chocolate and soon. Trying to focus on his dinner not realizing he had something there on his face. Blushing big time when he was helped out with it. “Thank you I didn’t realize.” His face was a soft red color at the moment but it changed.

His mood had gone from happy to sad when he started to talk, god should he have done that. Spilling everything to Gideon there was nothing left to let come out, he hadn’t been taken advantage of so he was safe on that. Rubbing at his soaked face he looked at him not ashamed or embarrassed by talking about what happened. Taylor was very vulnerable and was always afraid someone was going to try and take advantage of that but for once wasn’t. His voice came out in a shaky tone, he looked so sad. “Thank you for not leaving me.” Quickly moving from the counter and nuzzled to Gideon, he was still shaking. Tears hadn’t stopped running down his face, he sometimes felt like a puppy who had banished to a corner for no reason. All he could do was hide his face in Gideon's shoulder and close his blood shot eyes. His poor stomach was tied up in knots and it hurt him.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.