Night Shift
alexei ivanovich vetrov
 Posted: May 11 2018, 12:50 AM
18 posts
89 (29) years old
bisexual
© Mysterious
N/A

The clock striked 2 and a few staff members grabbed their coat. Alexei looked around as he saw them putting the last scratches on the files. He himself had a double shift and would have to work for another 6 hours. He did not mind it since he did enjoy late night ones. It gave a supply for the blood easier, since most staff was gone and most of the time it was quiet around the Hospital.

Looking at the elderly nurse sitting on the chair, he grabbed a cup of coffee and gave it to Betty. "Here you go Betty. We earned it." He said as he gave a smile. Taking a seat next to her, he saw the many files. "Most are already gone. They just need to be signed." Betty said. He grabbed the files and started to sign them after reading the solutions. If Alexei didnt trust it, he wouldn't sign for his colleague. It was then that someone entered the hospital. Ready to get up, he waited to see what and who entered.
PM
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: May 17 2018, 01:58 PM
65 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

Tonight wasn't Dorian's night at all. He had a run in with some drunk man whilst walking from work. He then almost got ran over whilst staggering on the road on a pedestrian crossing.

He decided to go to the hospital to get it checked out just in case it wasn't broken. Maybe just a sprain after that guy had hurt him. He was surprised that he didn't flame him for what he had done.

He had got to the hospital with little fuss soon after and headed up to the desk. He saw a very good looking man behind it and said. "Hey, I was wondering if I could see someone about my leg?"
PMEmail
^
alexei ivanovich vetrov
 Posted: May 17 2018, 11:44 PM
18 posts
89 (29) years old
bisexual
© Mysterious
N/A

He saw a good looking men heading over to the desk. It was what looked like a male around 30 year. He was muscled and also had a nice jawline. Giving him a natural talent for stripper or model. He couldn't guess what. When he stood in front of the desk, he heard him ask for his leg.

"Well I am doctor Vetrov. So I will be looking at your leg." He said as he walked from the desk to the man. "Here let me help you. To support you." Alexei said. As he put his arm around the waist. He then headed to examination room 1 with him. Once there he put Dorian on the table and closed the door and window. Locking the people to watch what he was doing. If he needed to look at his leg, that meant he needs to pull his pants down. "Well mr...., if we want to look at your leg, we will need to remove your pants. So I can examine it." He said as he looked into the eyes of Dorian.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by ree of shine. cfs by black. read the full credits here.