N/A

wyatt matthew halliwell
wyatt m. halliwell
February 2nd, 2003
photo journalist
the charmed sons
san francisco, ca
wes ramsey
• Charmed Son • Cat person • Hate grapefruits • Magicial powerhouse • Gay • Enjoys Photography • Straight-forward • Basic • Likes the rain • Protective of his brother • Fears what destiny holds in store

POWERS- Orbing, Telekinetic Orbing, Remote Orbing, Telekinesis, Orb Shield, Projection, Healing, Photokinesis

FRIENDS- While not the most social of butterflies, Wyatt does keep a small circle of friends from both the magical and mortal communities. He’s someone who’s going to be there for a friend in need anytime he’s needed.

LOVERS- Wyatt is the type who wants to find someone he can settle down with, ay even eventually adopt a couple of kids. He certainly inherited his mother’s knack for parenthood. But he’s never had a relationship last longer than a couple months. But that hasn’t stopped him from still looking for that one who’ll complete his life.

ENEMIES- Well, he is a Halliwell Witch. And that alone should say enough. But as with his namesake coes a list of enemies to contend with. But anyone who threatens something or someone he cares about will find themselves on the receiving end of a powerful witch.

alias . time zone
PMEmail
^
lyra maire summers
 Posted: Jan 29 2018, 10:46 PM
lyra maire summers
WITCHLIGHTER
17 posts
21 years old
heterosexual
© Venus`
N/A

Lyra & Wyatt

Like Wyatt she is a witchlighter she lost her family two years earlier, she is very closed off and doesn't like to trust people. I was thinking that maybe Wyatt and Lyra can run into each other, she has no idea that she is half whitelighter. She is also one of Chris's charges.
PM
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Jan 29 2018, 11:08 PM
129 posts
32 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

I think the previous Wyatt had met Christian but unsure. But ooo maybe they met at a shoot. He's a photographer so maybe he was picked by the magazine in L.A. to do a shoot for Christian's modeling gig. They bond and become good friends. https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif though I think he prob seen the mark on Christian's arm at one point and stuff. Just throwing out an idea. Christian is a freelance model.

Arelis-wouldn't dare mess with Wyatt cause there are three sets of people that can vanquish him-the former charmed ones, Dorian, and Wy and Chris. Even the Ultimate Power. He's Peggy's boss. Maybe he had been in Arelis's strip club sometimes. LOL but yeah. can't think of anything else...

Jonathan-MAY end up with Wyatt's whitelighter Cat :D he adores her but he doesn't admit it and stuff. He's not right in the head though so if he does something, call her. (She's also Chris' whitelighter too)

Maria-heard about him and wouldn't mess with him cause she's not that stupid. In fact if she gets her brother and other cousins and one of them is homosexual she's playing matchmaker. LOL
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
catherine cooper
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 11:54 AM
catherine cooper
WITCHLIGHTER
212 posts
25 years old
heterosexual
© Jules
N/A

CAT & WYATT: Might as well jump into the fray here ^^ Cat is Wyatt and Chris's whitelighter. Well, witchlighter, but anyway...I could definitely see them as being friends. She's already good friends with Chris, so it would make sense that they would be good friends as well. Question is, what kind of friendship would Cat and Wyatt have? Would it be the kind of friendship where they go out for drinks and what not? I'm open to any suggestions!

And like it was stated with Jonathan, she may end up getting involved with him (so Wyatt doesn't have to worry about his whitelighter hitting on him LOL).

Well, unless Chris has something to say about that one xD

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
wyatt matthew halliwell
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 04:12 PM
wyatt matthew halliwell
THE CHARMED SONS
4 posts
29 years old
homosexual
© Mal
N/A

@Lyra
How would they run into each other? Maybe Chris has him coach her a little or something? Show her what’s it’s to be a witchlighter? Idk lol

@Christian
That works for me 😊 let’s me get wyatt’s career into motion lol. I have to work out ideas for the others i'm having a brain freeze lol

@Cat
Partners in crime maybe? Wyatt’s always up to have a little fun going out, she can be his wingwoman maybe?
PMEmail
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Feb 7 2018, 04:21 PM
129 posts
32 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

Dude its all good https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif hey I COULD put up a thread for the two pals. (The one I had up that jerkface answered.)
PMEmailGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
catherine cooper
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 04:07 PM
catherine cooper
WITCHLIGHTER
212 posts
25 years old
heterosexual
© Jules
N/A

CAT & WYATT: Heck to the yeah! She'll be sooo game to play his wingwoman. I mean, she's helping out her charge, right? lol!

Anyway, I could see them being partners in crime and go out for a couple drinks on occasion ^^ She does work at Coyote Ugly, just as a heads-up. If he ever tries to order water when she's working, you know she'll be calling dibs on doling out the consequence right?

Just because she'll want to give him a hard time about it LOL. All in good fun, though xD

So, shall we get this ball rolling and start something up?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
lyra maire summers
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 01:26 AM
lyra maire summers
WITCHLIGHTER
17 posts
21 years old
heterosexual
© Venus`
N/A

@Wyatt

Sure I think that is a great idea, especially since she will not be an easy person to teach. But I think it will do her some good to meet new people and make some friends, I was thinking she could throw a pie or something at him if she gets mad. If you don't like that Idea its fine.
PM
^
primrose jaylee halliwell
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 11:11 PM
25 posts
24 years old
bisexual
© Lena
I kissed a girl and I liked it The taste of her cherry chapstick

Primrose & Wyatt

Primrose and Wyatt are cousins. He of course is older than her. She used to follow him around when she was a kid. Him and Chris both. As they grew older she still looked up to him but gave him his space. Now more than ever she was close to family. Even though it has been years since they had seen each other because she was off to school in New York. They were still family. From time to time she came over and kicked some demon ass with him and chris. The Halliwells had to stay together because of the new source. All hell's breaking loose. And even though she wasn't a charmed one she still was a witch and still a Halliwell.

If you want i can make a thread i don't mind.

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.