Coffee Rush, open
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Apr 28 2018, 12:46 AM
155 posts
32 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

Things had been going a heckuva busy lately with the photo shoots to where he probably would have to take a whole week off. There was also the hits as well, but Christian managed to balance it with a breeze, for some reason. Even though both jobs are good and he gets paid, he's been so tired lately that he had to get coffee all day long so he can stay awake. So, Christian headed to Starbucks for a cup of coffee and also something to eat since he's very very hungry.

When Christian came in, he found the place rather busy. There's others who are itching for a cup like he is, and hungry too. He likes coming to Starbucks though. They play nice music, the food is good, and the coffee is excellent. Plus, you can use your cellphone or laptop inside to use their internet. After he got himself a brownie and a cup of coffee, he made his way towards a table. There was only one table that was freed and someone was seated there. "Have room for one more?" he asked nicely.
PMEmailWebsiteGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
michael oliver harrison
 Posted: May 8 2018, 11:15 PM
6 posts
35 years old
bisexual
© Mysterious
N/A

The time was softly ticking away for Michael. It has felt like years that he left Texas. After his parents died, he decided it was time to start a new journey. A journey to a new life. Today was no different for Michael. The paperwork was almost done, and finishing the last stuff on his laptop could be done at Starbucks. So he grabbed the laptop and headed over to Starbucks.

Once standing in the shop he looked around. It was busy for the time but he at least saw a table free. So grabbing his coffee and a cheese cake, he headed for the table. There he unpacked his laptop and went to finish his paper. Until a few minutes later someone headed to the table asking if there was a spot free. The voice sounded familiar as he looked up. It was Christian or Chris as he said it. "Not at all for you Chris.... it has been too long.". Michael said.
PMEmail
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: May 9 2018, 11:22 AM
155 posts
32 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

Christian didn't expect to see Michael sitting at the table! Not that he didn't mind since he enjoyed his company with his ex (as he did with Skylar), but he had thought that he was still in San Francisco. Heck he thought that Michael was better off married to a model or something and was a father by this time. But ho hum, here he was, seated at the table with his laptop open. "Michael?" he asked as he slid onto the seat and set his coffee down onto the counter as well as his food. He stood up just to give Michael a big hug. After all, it had been a long while for him to see him!

"Wow, man, its been so long." He sat down at the table. "How are you? I remember the last time I spoke to you, you were thinkin' of movin' to San Francisco and already had done that. Wow. By the way," he added with a grin, "Skylar's still harping on me if I was to tie the knot with you. I told her, about sixteen times, I haven't seen you since then." He shook his head. "That's my gal, always into my love life. I need to harp on her more." Then he thought about Brayden and the rest. "By the way, everyone says hi."

OOC: I think he told Michael about Skylar. https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif
^
michael oliver harrison
 Posted: May 9 2018, 02:18 PM
6 posts
35 years old
bisexual
© Mysterious
N/A

Michael never thought to see his first love and now ex to drink coffee at Starbucks but there he was. Sitting in front of him with one of his favorite drink he drank. It was good to see him again. In a quick minute Chris headed over to him as he gave a hug. It was nice like old times. The smell of his perfume reminded him of the past.

"Life indeed changed. I still missed you guys, but life wanted me to go to San Francisco. The boss wanted me to put up a nee company there. For lawyers. Now that it is running, I could come back. Now I just hope I have a good reason to stay." He said smiling. While things went well and his disappearance he might have lost the love between them, but who knows what will happen. "Well if you see them say hi back Chris." He said smiling again.

"So what have you been doing, any kids, lovers?" He asked as he closed his laptop.
PMEmail
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: May 9 2018, 09:03 PM
155 posts
32 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

"And it brought you to here, Los Angeles. I understand. I went through some stuff," he answered, omitting the fact that his darn aunt came out of the blue just to unbound his darn powers and then disappeared. "But, here I am still kicking. I worked as a bartender for a bit and now focus more on my modeling." After he had hugged Michael and sat down, he took a sip from his coffee and set it back down. "I'm not like one of those very famous models or anything. Just do some stuff here and there like mostly ads, shit like that. Oh and I'm my own boss. Which is pretty fucking sweet. I'll most definitely tell them you said hi! Especially Carlotta who kept on asking about you. I think she had a huge crush on you when we were dating." He gave Michael a wink. He then softly laughed afterwards. "Okay first, no kids. If you count a pug named Patticake. Second, well, not huge lovers persay. Only one-a guy named Dorian. You know, there's only three that I consider the best lovers a guy can ever ask for. That is Skylar, Dorian, and you. So, what about yourself? Any Mr. or Mrs. I should know about or any kids?" He had to be taken. With that face, he could get anyone. Christian would probably be shocked if he said no.

OOC: Woot https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif mentioned his past lovers too. https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif
^
michael oliver harrison
 Posted: May 10 2018, 12:05 AM
6 posts
35 years old
bisexual
© Mysterious
N/A

"Well you can see that you always come back to a place, that makes you feel like home. The second Texas." He said. Texas was where he was born. Where he grew up. The place he met Chris at school and many others. It was then that Chris started to talk about his job. "It is interesting to see that you changed your career, when I always told you at the school you were a model. Best part indeed to have freedom. No boss." He said as he smiled to Chris.

"Well what can I say i probably was a magnet for her. I hope she found happiness now." He said smiling. Then his relationships were spoken. "Well you have been active and ohh nice a dog." Michael said. Michael liked dogs it is why he had a blond labrador. His name.... Chris. Something to remind him of the passion and love he had with Chris.

"Well I only had one person after you. At least serious. Joshua. Colleague but it didn't work out. So I took the step to break it up. Other than that no Mr. or Mrs. and a dog Labrador named Chris." He said as he sipped his coffee.
PMEmail
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: May 13 2018, 05:10 PM
155 posts
32 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

"Oh, I agree. I mean I may be living here, but Texas is always the number one place for me. Same with my siblings, parents, and Skylar. It is so good to see another familiar face here in the City of Angels." He wasn't kidding. He was glad that he bumped into Michael and also have Skylar and his family here. There are times that he does miss Texas though. His parents had stayed behind in Texas but his siblings are here with him in Los Angeles. "My siblings are here but you would probably have to go to Texas to see Mom and Dad."

He raised his eyebrow. "How so?" he asked to Michael's statement. "Well, I realized that its not going to happen over night of me to become some big hot shot model so I decided to do some bartending to at least get some money going for to take care of myself and Patticake back in San Francisco. I did some small modeling stuff there and then I decided afterwards that having two jobs is not going to cut it. I love being a freelance model though and like you said, the best part is freedom and to be your own boss."

"Nope, no boyfriend yet but you can say she's like Dad," he answered, referring to Carlotta. "I'm sure she'll find someone. Yep, I love her to pieces." He listened to the man's story and then raised an eyebrow. "Chris? Did you name your dog afte rmy nickname? Or is there another Chris?"
^
michael oliver harrison
 Posted: May 15 2018, 02:28 PM
6 posts
35 years old
bisexual
© Mysterious
N/A

"Well I am happy to be back. I decided to come to the city of Angels. It probably will one day give me a reason to think of Texas and go to it, but I am not going to leave at all. I find the people here now again. Like you and Skylar. Good to see them again later." He said as he gave a smile. "Well we can always decide to go later to your mom and dad. Your siblings are here that is good already." He said smiling.

"Hey they always thought you were going into that business or of course becoming a stripper. At least I am happy you took your own path. Even if that means you go barkeeper and model in your other time." He said smiling once again. He then heard he was full model now. "Own boss and modeling. Remind me to call one of my clients to give you work. At least if you are up for it. He does underwear modeling." He said as he looked at Chris. He had seen Chris in the past in his underwear but that was a long time ago when they were teeners. Now it was different and he wasn't sure if he was going to like it.

"Well your dad found the right person so she will find it out later too. We don't have to worry. At least I hope she won't mind that I never responded to her crush on me." He said feeling a bit sad about that. He then heard him ask of Chris. "Of course it was an other Chris. Christopher Walker. No silly of course it is you I named him. He looks like you." He said laughing at it.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by ree of shine. cfs by black. read the full credits here.