THE POWER OF TWO -> Snowflakes & Cookies(tag: Damon/sam)    

Add Reply
New Poll

Snowflakes & Cookies(tag: Damon/sam)
kandi madeleine blackstone
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 04:53 PM
13 posts
410 years old
heterosexual
© Lyric
N/A

Once upon a time...

It was one of her most favorite times of the year Christmas time. And she took great happiness in buying gifts for her friends, who were more like her family. It was a bit of a day off for her since her assistant manager had taken the reins for the day. Humming she had decorated her home the past couple of weeks with the help of her silly Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy Truffle, well mostly trying to help her demon momma. Finishing up she packed up the puppy bag and harnessed Truffle, it would be a fun puppy day. Helping her little princess into the front seat of her Lexus Silver Lining Metallic NX SUV she closed the door. Sliding into her own seat she started the car and backed out leaving home. Driving through the opened up gate she headed onto the street and for Barnes & Noble with her wee one.

Parking at her chocolate shop, picking up the box she promised Damon. Taking some extra for herself she handed out the gift cards to her employees and left again with her little Truffle. Remembering she was going to meet Damon at Barnes & Noble to have some best friend time with him. Not stopping at Starbucks since Barnes and Noble had one in their cafe already. Finding an empty space she went up in some black skinny jeans, her favorite Christian Louboutin Daffodile 160 mm pumps in glittering black patent leather and a red and green corset top. Being whistled at she smirked and shook her head, carrying her purse and the box in with her. There next to her was little Truffle bopping along with her mommy. Kandi had the puppy bag on her shoulder to keep Truffle happy. Walking to the cafe and sat down a moment, heading to the cafe she ordered a Venti Iced Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha and paid sitting down she waited for her drink. Once she had it Kandi sent a text to Damon letting him know she was waiting on him.

PMEmail
^
damon neil pierce
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 05:30 PM
damon neil pierce
DARKWITCHLIGHTER
25 posts
850 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

Damon was at his office going over a file when he got a text from his best friend and he grinned. He knew she would get him some sweets and was at the place they was to meet. He closed the file and put it in his desk then locked the drawer before heading out. He made sure his office door was locked so no one could get in. He then left the building and went to meet Kandi. Once he got to where they was to meet he walked in and smiled at her once he spotted her and her pup that she always had with her. "Hey beautiful." he said as he sat down in the empty chair next to her. He hadn't see Kandi in a few weeks and he was glad she was here now.

He had so much to tell her and everything. He wanted to tell her about Nyght and how Damon is breaking through that shell he has built up. Damon then reached over and let Truffle sniff his hand before he petted her. He wasn't mean to animals because he had a little fur pup at home. He then looked back to Kandi and smiled. "How have you been?" he asked as he sat there. He then looked out the window as they sat there. He then took a drink out of his coffee. He loved his coffee. It helped wake him up when he was tired. He wasn't always tired but some of his cases was boring and he could just fall asleep but he knew he couldn't. He looked around as they sat there but looked back at Kandi and smiled.

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 06:28 PM
13 posts
410 years old
heterosexual
© Lyric
N/A

Once upon a time...

She sat there waiting for Damon to arrive and took out a toy from the puppy bag, giving it to Truffle. “You get to see your favorite Damon huh Truffle?” Kandi giggled seeing Truffle’s little puppy bottom wiggle in happiness. Squeaking the little plush frog toy she gave it to her wee one while they waited. Looking around sipping her drink and soon put Truffle in her lap, cuddling the small dog. Soon putting her down onto her puppy paws so she could chew on her toy and bop around close to her demon mommy. Leaning back in the chair she giggled when Truffle bounced over wiggling around. She made sure her puppy didn’t wander off and get lost in the big middle of the bookstore. Hearing Damon’s voice she leaned over hugging him so thrilled to see her best friend. “Hey handsome, it’s so great to see you it’s been way too long.”

Sitting up she wondered what he had been up too and if there was anything new and exciting. Observing Truffle licking Damon on the hand and nuzzling his palm with her adorable little nose. She’s happy to see you.” Kandi smiled and hugged him again. “Wonderful and busy, you?” Moving the large box of goodies onto the table, she smiled. Making sure Damon had his coffee seeing it was brought to him and took out a small container of fresh Christmas cookies. “Soooo tell me about your guy.” Smiling at Damon she wanted to know everything.

PMEmail
^
damon neil pierce
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 01:07 AM
damon neil pierce
DARKWITCHLIGHTER
25 posts
850 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

Damon smiled at his best friend as he sat with her. "It's good to see you as well and nope not at all." he said as he hugged her back and smiled. He then looked at Truffle and grinned. "Hey there little one. Oh I missed you too." he said with a laugh.

"I am happy to see her as well." Damon said with a nod. "I've been busy myself." he said as he looked at the box and he smiled. "Oh well Nyght is something else. He tries to scare everyone but I told him that he couldn't scare me but he tried anyway and I just laughed. I took him to dinner then to a movie." he said as he told her everything that he was happy about.

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 05:49 PM
13 posts
410 years old
heterosexual
© Lyric
N/A

Once upon a time...

Kandi grinned at Damon and moved his box over to the seat next to him, taking a drink of her coffee. “Yeah.” Lifting little Truffle up so she could see Damon better and get her adorable pet me wiggle going. “She’s been waiting to see you for days.” Kissing her on the nose she put her pup down with her toys again.

“Hopefully we can have some more best friend time more often.” She smiled and playfully poked him in the shoulder. “Working hard?” Grinning at the lovely box he spotted. “Nyght is an unusual name!” Thinking about it she had delivered some chocolates to the Red Vibs and saw a very tall man behind the bar, smirking. “On you mean the extremely tall guy behind the bar at Red Vibs? I’ve seen him alright, he has a silly large raven who hops around on the floor. Ahhh he’s like you I take it. And how did the date go?” Listening she was happy that he was happy.

PMEmail
^
damon neil pierce
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 08:31 PM
damon neil pierce
DARKWITCHLIGHTER
25 posts
850 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

Damon laughed as he petted Truffle. "Aww I'm sorry but I was busy." he said as he watched Truffle again. He loved watching her play with her toys while she looked up at him.

"I know right. We need to set up some play dates I think." he said with a smile as he was poked. "Well you know me." he said with a chuckle. "Yes well he is unusual himself." he said as he nodded at her question. "That would be him and yes that is Silas who loves to pick up a few things that is laying around. Yes he does and it went pretty good. Talking about another one soon." Damon said with a silly grin.

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 07:06 PM
13 posts
410 years old
heterosexual
© Lyric
N/A

Once upon a time...

Kandi watched little Truffle’s bottom wiggling around more, the wee tyke was smart so she thought Truffle understood. “I think she understands and her wiggles show it.” She took out a squeaking cupcake for Truffle and gave it to her. Off went Truffle under the table with her toy.

“Very soon we do.” Playfully poking him again she giggled and leaned back into the chair again all settled in. “Yes I do Damon.” Nodding she listened to him speaking about the one he has gone out on a date with. “As long you’re happy that’s all I’m concerned about Damon, if this is the one you want to make your life with I fully support you. You have said for a long time you’ve been waiting for someone like you to show up and clearly Nyght is the one who is for you. I’ve seen Silas enjoying shimmering items humans and others wear in the club, the last time I saw him he had a gold and jeweled bracelet in his beak.” Smirking she wondered just how much treasure the raven actually had. “Wonderful to hear.” Thinking he was an interesting bird.

PMEmail
^
damon neil pierce
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 08:33 PM
damon neil pierce
DARKWITCHLIGHTER
25 posts
850 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

Damon smiled as he watched Truffle. "Yeah she does understand and she knows I will make it up to her." he said as he laughed as truffle went under the table after she got her toy. He knew that he would have to get a new toy for his favorite little four legged friend.

"I will put aside a date for that to happen." he laughed again as he was poked again. He missed this when they could just hang out and have fun. "That is good then." he said as they talked. Damon then smiled more at what Kandi said. "Yes he is and oh yeah. We have to hide things that Silas brings to us. Yeah he had that in his beak and he got to take it home to his other treasures." Damon smirked as he smiled more. "Yeah." he sighed happily as he thought about Silas with Jewel.

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Yesterday at 09:23 pm
13 posts
410 years old
heterosexual
© Lyric
N/A

Once upon a time...

“Yes she certainly does and looks forward to a new toy.” Reaching down giving Truffle’s wiggling puppy bottom a scratch. Watching the puppy roll around and chew she giggled, playfully pulling on the toy just a little bit. The puppy wiggle grew into a bigger one.

“Good to hear Damon, I’ll take Truffle for a little spa day so we can hang out together.” Smirking she looked at him and finished her coffee, ordering another one plus another for Damon. “Very.” Kandi reached over and messed up Damon’s hair some smirking at him. Listening to Damon speak about the bling loving raven. “It sounds like Silas has some pretty expensive tastes there, besides bracelets what does he make off with?” Wanting to know if she ever found something Silas might like, Kandi would let the raven have it. “I hope he has a treasure chest to put all of it in.”

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.