THE POWER OF TWO -> Rings & Hearts (gideon/arrow)    

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Rings & Hearts (gideon/arrow)
gideon tiberius young
 Posted: Yesterday at 12:12 am
10 posts
30 years old
bartender
© arrow
don't get cut on my edges

waking up to ash and dust
" Sure shoot" Gideon had responded when the other had said penny for your thoughts. If he had been remembering correctly that had meant he had wanted an opinion on something. " I 'm sure they re just trying to keep the weirdos away." Gideon had assured the other man before he had taken another sip of his drink. " Do you think they'd like me?" Gideon could not help but ask out of curiosity , because of the description of the other man's brothers. " I tell him that a lot , but he never wants to go out and meet a nice lady or man cat. Haven't a clue why though. " Gideon had joked with a smile before taking another sip of his drink. " Your pets are beautiful. Hey, would Sherlock like a boyfriend. Leo needs to socialize more. Maybe setting him up on a blind date would help. " Gideon had suggested with hopes that it would open the cat up a bit and make it more adventurous.

" Awesome , Let me know when your free and your welcome to stop by." The dark haired man assured the other as the group from before had exited with the barista. Another had taken her place soon afterward , so Gideon saw no need to worry about it. " I think i might actually have a couple cat charms. So, you got it." The dark haired man had said with a point gesture and a eagerness to his voice. Gideon wasn't sure how to react at first to the man's story , but a thing his mom said had popped into his brain. " My mum used to say bad stuff has to come before good. Sometimes bad stuff is a test to see if your ready or worthy or something like that. So, not worry good will come." Gideon had shared while he had wondered if that had made sense to say. " Oh I ve been single for years , so no need to worry about that." The dark eyed phoenix witch had assured the demon with dismissive hand gesture. Shortly , after that he had taken another sip of his drink.

" Why would I scream at you? So, far you haven't shown me any reason to worry. You seem rather sweet in my opinion. I don't judge someone by a word. Its like that don't judge a book by its cover thing." The dark haired man had went on to explain in response to the other man's confession. " I 'm a Phoenix Witch , does that bother you?" He had whispered back after he had placed his cup down for a moment. " Don't worry though that doesn't change my decision to like you. You don't seem evil to me hun." Gideon soon had added with a reassuring smile as he had reached out touch the others man's arm reassuringly.

PM
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Yesterday at 01:09 pm
12 posts
286 years old
Supermodel
© Lyric
N/A

Taylor waited to hear any opinions and didn’t say anything just yet, with how he had been raised he was a true southern gentleman. Keeping his attention focused on Gideon he reached out and caught a teddy bear in mid drop to the floor. Giving it back to the little girl it belonged to getting a soft thank you giggle from the little girl he smiled. “Yes they always are but they have their reasons.” He knew there were good reasons for it and never held anything his brothers. Tilting his head he smiled nodding. “I do yes think they would.” Taylor never thought he would be sitting with someone he could really talk too. “Awww poor guy, I hope he gets his paws wet and gets the confidence to meet another nice cat.” He felt bad for Leo and hoped he would meet a nice cat soon. “Thank you, I think they both know it! Yeah she would, don’t get me wrong she loves Gianni and Gizmo but they can’t climb up her cat tree with her and do cat stuff.” Looking down at his hands a moment thinking. “You can bring him over to my house and he and Sherlock can bop around.” There was so much room for the cats to have a little blind date of their own.

“I’m free tonight I mean if you want to bring Leo over so he can bounce around the house with Sherlock but if you think it’s too soon we can do it maybe tomorrow night.” He had a little bit of time off so he was going to take full advantage of that. Taylor knew the house would be spotless since there was a large crew of maids who came every day and cleaned the house. “Sherlock and the boys are at Jingle Bells day spa today getting all groomed and pampered. “ Not needing to pick them up since it was Teddy’s day to pick their little pumpkin heads up. Listening again he got exactly what Gideon was saying, his childhood had been pretty bad but after being adopted by his eldest brother his life was very different. “Very wise words from your mum.” That was something his older brother would certainly think was wise and would feel the exact same way. Thinking about the first and only time he had dated at all, whispering to Gideon. “Same here, the very last time I dated someone was about 50 years ago, he was human and well it didn’t turn out all that well in the end.” It was a story he would say in private but not out in the open.

“Because of what I am, demons aren’t the most loved! Good I don’t like creeping others out, it hurts my feelings. Thank you that means a great deal to me. Yes a book could look dusty and old but there’s great things inside.” That had taken a load off of his mind to know he wouldn’t be screamed at or ran away from either, Taylor was sweet and he wondered how he ended up as a demon. “No not at all, I like it honestly and I like you too.” He whispered back to him he felt the gentle hand on his upper arm, Taylor felt better. “Thank you for being so understanding and nice to me Gideon, just for sitting here with me means a lot.” Looks around some and reaches in back of himself pulling a chair out for a lady who had her hands full behind him, pushing her chair in for her. He always had wondered where real and true southern gentleman had gone too but perhaps they weren’t all dead. Despite being a demon he was a pure to the gills southern gentleman and showed it. He sat there patiently and waited for Gideon, finishing his own drink.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.