Dance Dance Dance, open
primrose jaylee halliwell
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 01:21 AM
25 posts
24 years old
bisexual
© Lena
I kissed a girl and I liked it The taste of her cherry chapstick

Just your usual day for Primrose. Wake up drink her green tea and spend most of the day at the dance studio. It just happens to be conveniently near her place, so she walked to it every day. She was listening to classical music practising for her upcoming performance. Swan Lake is one of the biggest performances she got into since she graduated from Julliard. For her this was a majorly big deal. In the two years she has become a prima ballerina. The best of the best and she worked hard at it too. Prim had everything down pat, everything was on key. She stopped dancing and went to the bar grabbed it with her hand and did some stretches.

A different song came on it was Katy Perry the song 'I Kissed a Girl'. She left it on and since she had been working hard all day she decided to dance freestyle. As she was dancing she sang the song, "This was never the way I planned Not my intention I got so brave, drink in hand Lost my discretion It's not what, I'm used to Just wanna try you on I'm curious for you Caught my attention.", Primrose sang real loud. When the song was finished she decided to call it a night. Since she had been there since that morning. And looking at the time it was officially evening now. The days and time tend to fly by when she worked hard practising for a performance.

When she was done she cleaned up and put on a different outfit. She always brought a spare dance outfit not realizing she was going to shower afterwards since she normally just takes one after work. After the shower and getting dressed she redid her french braids and makeup. She spritz some of her perfume on and instead of ballet shoes put on her heels. Putting all her stuff into her dance bag she put it down to put on her pink leather coat. Tying it she grabbed her bag and walked out of the room. Since the dance studio was extremely big she passed a bunch of rooms. She passed a class in session and waved at the instructor before she made her way out the door.

It was a clear but a chilly night you could see all the stars in the sky. Her breath could be seen as she inhaled the air and breathed it out. She walked down the steps and slipped on the last step. It wasn't normal for Prim to be klutzy or tripping over things in general. Tonight had her mind in a haze as though something was different. And she definitely didn't feel herself she really needed a drink and she didn't drink. She dusted herself up as she got up checked for any bumps or bruises. None there but unfortunately there was a tear in here jacket. There was nothing she could do because it was chilly and she didn't want to take it off. A part of her wanted to walk off but she needed a minute so she decided to sit on the step for a minute.
OOC: For whoever answers back, I am looking for someone who finds her attractive or a friend. / 528 WC / outfit

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
damon chase winchester
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 01:57 AM
8 posts
23 years old
Straight
© Venus
N/A

i don't want to be forgotten

Damon sat on his bed in his white shirt and black jeans, feeling unsure about going out for the first time since they moved into town. He didn’t like leaving his siblings alone at the apartment, he had heard that there were a few breaks ins in the last couple weeks. As the alpha of the pack it was his job to insure the safety of his pack, and that is why he is looking for a new place for them. But after a moment he walked out of the room, and into the living room to see his sister doing homework while his brothers made dinner.

For the longest moment Damon stood there and watched his small family, he saw his sister looking at him with a smile on her face. Damon smiled back, before saying goodbye and leaving the apartment, he figure two hours would be long enough to satisfy his sibling’s orders. When he stepped out into the night he felt a bit free, which was kind of strange since he still felt the weight of his responsibility on his shoulders. Damon shook it off and decided to at least make the best of the two hours of freedom, and he knew the perfect place to go.

So he jumped in his car and started to make his way to the bar, only to find that when he got there that all the parking spots were full. Damon still wanted to go in so he parked a block away, and decided to walk there since he never really mind walking anyway. He was half way there when he saw a very attractive woman, and for some reason he couldn’t take his eyes off her. Letting out a deep sigh he walked towards her with a smile on his face, and he was starting to feel like his night was getting better.

“Hello there” He looked at her loving the chance to meet someone new, of course he could make her a werewolf by one bite. Damon wasn’t like most werewolves, he would only give her the gift if she asked for it he couldn’t force the choice on her. Really he wasn’t looking for to add any new werewolves into his pack, he just was looking for a good time and it looked like she might be his ticket.
PM
^
primrose jaylee halliwell
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 08:20 PM
25 posts
24 years old
bisexual
© Lena
I kissed a girl and I liked it The taste of her cherry chapstick

She was about to get up when a guy came walking towards her. Her first reaction was to go into defense mode. Unfortunately since she moved to LA she had encountered a lot of crazies. Just recently when she was done with her dance practise some guy tried to rob her. Thank god she knew self defense otherwise she wouldn’t be here right now. And this was only a week ago that she kicked the guys ass for even trying to mess with her. The image of him coming up to her from behind and telling her to give him her purse otherwise he would shoot still haunted her.

Primrose knocked the gun out of his hands. Did a three step defense and pinned him to the ground. Taking his gun and putting it to his head. Afterwards she called LAPD and reported the attack. They couldn’t figure out how a skinny young girl beat up extremely big man. She had told them she had been going to self defense classes since she was a little girl. As the image faded going back to reality the guy was officially in front of her. He said hello and looked at her with a smile. Primrose stood up and walked down the steps. Looking him over her last thoughts were why not she needed a drink and he was cute.

She smiled kindly, “Hello my name is Primrose. To whom do i owe the pleasure?” Primrose responded back to him. Her way of flirting always consisted of quirky responses. Thank god she took a shower after her dance practise otherwise she would of been embarrassed. Even though she was wearing her dance outfit back up. Which actually was sexy in her opinion. For all she knew maybe he digged dancers. She look around him and didn’t see a car nearby assuming he was walking and just happen to run into her. It was the first time things just happen to her by luck or by chance. Prim looked back at him and smirked she wondered if by any chance he would ask her out for a drink.
NOTE: Thanks for replying to my post Venus! ❤ / 355 WC / outfit

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.