THE POWER OF TWO -> Some News (arelis/tia)    

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Some News (arelis/tia)
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 03:53 PM
60 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric
"You've returned my heart to me."

arelis omni
Hey big bro I have some great news! I've found you another bartender!

PM
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 06:03 PM
arelisamun khamun omni
N/A posts
years old

©
N/A

Taylor
Taylor
That's great, Taylor! However, I would have to have them to come in for an interview and he has to also talk to Peggy before we both can hire them. Who is this person?
thanks lauren
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 06:12 PM
60 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

arelis omni
Yeah! His name is Gideon Young, he says he works at a bar that's closing it's doors soon. I know big brother I don't think he'll mind! He's a phoenix witch and helped me out with some girls who were bugging me! He's coming over with his feline Leo tonight to the house so Sherlock can have another cat to bounce around with. Gideon is very nice and honestly I feel safe with him, after the incident with Ian 50 years ago it's the first time I feel safe around other person. He doesn't mind that I'm a demon and worries about you and Teddy not liking him. Gideon's a good guy big brother, please don't scare him off.

PM
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 12:28 AM
arelisamun khamun omni
N/A posts
years old

©
N/A

Taylor
Taylor
Why do people think I fucking scare off people? You and Theodore keep on doing this. Keep it up and I will have to disown both of you. I'm not going to fucking scare off some fucking guy I barely even know. Just bring him to the place but he HAS to go through Peggy first. Its how it goes. Phoenix Witch or not, he has to apply and have an interview with Peggy before I would.
thanks lauren
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 05:10 PM
60 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

arelis omni
Ummmm Arelis you’re imitating remember, heyyyy be nice to your baby brother now! You love Teddy and me too much and you know it soooo there. I know sorry Arelis, I’m just afraid right now. I mean you and Teddy have more luck with the charm and I just don’t, it comes easier for you two. Okay I’ll bring him over to GP some night soon and Peggy can do her thing, I’ll sit at the bar and have some of the sparkling grape juice or one of the virgin drinks created for me. You still love your baby bro?

PM
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 07:57 PM
arelisamun khamun omni
N/A posts
years old

©
N/A

Taylor
Taylor
Yes.
thanks lauren
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Dec 6 2017, 09:55 PM
60 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

arelis omni
I love you too big brother! Sorry that took so long I just got home with Gideon we're going over to his place to round up his cat Leo, before Teddy gets home with the kiddos. I had my helmet on I promise the entire way to Starbucks and home from Starbucks. oh do we an updated booze stock at home, Gideon wants to make some cocktails for us. I'm making the dinner I'll make lots for you and Teddy to have.

PM
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Dec 12 2017, 12:50 AM
arelisamun khamun omni
N/A posts
years old

©
N/A

Taylor
Taylor
Like hell I know. I don't live with you two, remember? I remember seeing booze. Lots of them at your place. Anyway if you were to make me some, you may have to drop them off at my house since I'll be out for most of the night. I had a shitty day at work today and if it weren't for the rules I planted in the place and Peggy being the type who doesn't take any shit and helped me make sure my place is running smoothly, there would have been 6 dead bodies in the place. Instead, those are kicked out for good. I'll take my anger on some innocent person and have someone in my bed for just the night. And, mind you, you two have someone. I'm alright with that. It's fun to be the only one single.

Anyway, back to Gideon, how good is he as a Phoenix Witch?
thanks lauren
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Dec 12 2017, 07:15 PM
60 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

arelis omni
I know I miss having you live with us Lis, it’s fun with you there. We can always have a huge holiday dinner or just have some brother time, I need you to talk to. Okay I can do that it’s not any problem. I’m sorry you’re having a cruddy day Lis, hopefully the gift that’s being delivered to you at GP helps. But I’m not telling what it is through sorryyyyyy.

He’s got skills and fantastic from what he told me and very knowledgeable. Gideon promised to make me a special beaded bracelet. Maybe he can help me with me sleeping problem and nightmares, I ermmm guess Teddy told you he found me at home in the spa outside?

PM
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Dec 16 2017, 02:57 PM
arelisamun khamun omni
N/A posts
years old

©
N/A

Taylor
Taylor
....I never lived with you. Period. I remember having had stayed over at your place for a week but that's about it. What gift is it by the way?

Good, because I may ask him if he'd like to take out a target for me one of these days. We may even need a bouncer.
thanks lauren
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 05:13 PM
60 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

arelis omni
You know what I mean Lis, just having you around. Ohhhh you’ll have to wait and see what the gifts are. I hope you enjoy both!!

Okay bro! I’m not sure if he would want to be a bouncer he’s very calm natured, he was very calm with helping me get those insane girls outside at Starbucks to leave me alone.

PM
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 11:05 PM
arelisamun khamun omni
N/A posts
years old

©
N/A

Taylor
Taylor
ha hah. It would have been hilarious. Well, it is now down to either stripper or bartender. His choice.
thanks lauren
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 02:06 PM
60 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

arelis omni
I’ll ask him I’m at his place right now, we’re picking up his cat Leo to meet Sherlock when Teddy brings her and the boys home. Teddy is going out with Dorian tonight so Gideon and me will have a quiet night in with the kiddos bouncing around.

PM
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 06:20 PM
arelisamun khamun omni
N/A posts
years old

©
N/A

Taylor
Taylor
Good, let me know so I can inform Peggy and we set up for an interview with him.
thanks lauren
^
taylor nicholas omni
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 06:03 PM
60 posts
286 years old
Bisexual
© Lyric

arelis omni
Okay I will thanks dad! I mean for everything!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.