pavel maximovich kolesnikov
pavel m. kolesnikov
80 (30)
November 8 1951
job
vampire
st. Petersburg, russia
nick bateman
Pavel has seen a lot in his (relatively) short life. Sure, he's been around 80 years but he was turned at 30 and that has opened doors for him that any normal octogenarian wouldn't pass through. Pavel grew up during the height of the arms race between the USA and the USSR. The fact that he made it to the States at all was a miracle but that could have something to do with the fact that he was turned before he traveled, and don't even get him started about the difficulty he had clearing customs as a dead guy! There was that whole re-routing issue.... He might be an upper level demon but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have family values. His family is his life. He would ruin anyone who tried to mess with them. His aunt Olga is the queen of their vampire brood, [FAMILY STUFF HERE] Since Vampires were banned from the underworld they've had to be a bit more resourceful as a species. Pavel lives in fairly modern quarters and has had special UV blocking windows installed in his home with a backup automatic shutter system if a window is broken. Nonetheless, he never sleeps unless it's in his hidden windowless room, after all a sun-shined vampire is a dead vampire! Pavel has all the typical vamp powers: Agility, Clinging, Shapeshifting into a wolf (as well as a bat), telekinesis, Super Strength, Power Granting (if creating another vampire), Enhanced Senses, Life Link, Immortality, and Immunity (to certain witchy powers). Of course none of these powers ensure his survival if he isn't careful and if his family isn't safe.

FRIENDS- Pavel isn't mean but he isn't kind either. He doesn't like humans very much, is very opposed to witches, and doesn't really like other demons. I guess you could say he is happy among bats of the same wing. Too corny? Pavel could probably use a friend or two but you'll have to warm him up first.

LOVERS- Pavel is gay and has always been open about it. He's a vampire, he will take you down if you have a problem with his sexuality. But who would, he's a fierce attractive bad-boy, aren't you happy just looking at him? He is more of a flirt than anything, he will flirt with everyone and enthral any and all to get what he wants. He has had 4 serious relationships during his 80 years and he isn't looking for another right now, but the right person could change his mind.

ENEMIES- The Source, Demons who would cause trouble for his family, and most witches are all on the enemy list. Honestly, he is a suspicious one, even other vampires aren't easily trusted.

skid . mountain
PMEmail
^
maria ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 03:06 AM
23 posts
70 (25) years old
N/A
© Tia
N/A

Dude we so gotta have Pavel and Maria hang out :D (also she's very very happy to see her older cousin here. https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif )

Also here's my other three too as you know:

Arelis-wonders why this guy isn't a darn stripper LOL can strip at his club anytime he wants but can't kill someone inside the club. Sorry, even royalty has to follow the rules! (But he doesn't care if Pavel does that in the alleyway)

Jonathan-haven't met a vampire yet so yeah. Unsure what to put but heck if you want him to be turned by Pavel, you can. It can screw up his future but oh wellie (cause he's a future demon or darklighter. LOL)

Christian-if the vampire is lazy to kill someone, he's just a shimmer away.

PM
^
rowan derrick harris
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 09:04 PM
10 posts
560 years old
Genie
© Mal
N/A

Rowan/Arrick
never said plotting was easy

IDK what a vampire would do with a genie but hey, let's find out lol. Maybe friends in some way? Genies are technically neutral, bound to follow the stance of their masters. But his current master/friend lets him walk about the world freely. Thoughts?

Vampire + Whitelighter = ???
Not sure what potential we have with these two meeting? But I'm sure we could come up with something lol
PM
^
pavel maximovich kolesnikov
 Posted: Yesterday at 06:31 pm
2 posts
80 (30) years old
N/A
© Skid
N/A

Pavel & Maria: Dude totally! Then we can explore the meaning of being a vampire a little more in this world (which would help me out with developing Pavel more) and we can figure out family dynamics too. https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif Would you like to start a thread or should I?

Pavel & Rowan: I don't really know either but I bet they could get into some mischief! I'm open to just writing and seeing where it goes if you are!

Pavel & Arrick: Pavel is evil, don't get me wrong, but he may not be averse to helping a whitelighter out if one was in trouble and he thought it might benefit him. That could be a thing we could do.

Also, if you see any possible plots with Peggy Trudeau, Chris Halliwell, or Philomena Halliwell happening I play those characters as well so we could do that too. https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif
PMEmail
^
christian alexander lee
 Posted: Yesterday at 09:11 pm
139 posts
34 years old
Freelance Model/assassin
© Tia
With the venomous kiss you gave me I'm killing loneliness (Killing loneliness) With the warmth of your arms you saved me, Oh, I'm killing loneliness with you The killing loneliness that turned my heart into a tomb I'm killing loneliness

You can if you want https://s26.postimg.org/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif aw you forgot the others :(

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.