New Poll

Let's Not Start A Fire, Wyatt Halliwell
ivory nanette brexton
 Posted: May 15 2018, 09:25 PM
19 posts
23 years old
Straight
© Effie
I'm friends with the monster in my mirror, when I step closer she draws nearer.

wyatt halliwell
Residents
notes
thanks jazmine
Ivory had become so used to fires and explosions. She was fully aware of how little control she had over her powers when she wasn't in a good mood. This time, all it had taken to set her off was a glitch in the programming she had been working on. Her work and the computer were safe, but the arm of the nearby chair had caught fire and a cup holder with pens that had been sitting on the desk had blown up.

As she tried to calm herself down, Ivory ran over to the corner where six fire extinguishers sat ready specifically for incidences like this. Ink spots stained the walls and floor from the exploded pens and there were char marks in random spots around the small house from past fires and explosions. Thankfully while Ivory's house was small, she owned it and didn't have to worry about pissing off any home owners.

lets not start a fire
PM
^
wyatt matthew halliwell
 Posted: May 17 2018, 12:37 PM
wyatt matthew halliwell
THE CHARMED SONS
22 posts
29 years old
heterosexual
© Luke
N/A

Wyatt orbed in to see Ivory putting out a fire, like usual. He sighed and spoke, "So, your caught on fire again I see." he said in a smooth and almost bored voice. Wyatt walked over and took the fire out with a another extinguisher then turned to her.

"You really need to be more careful," he scolded. He was used to her putting things on fire but it still annoyed him greatly. He gave a careful look at the now burnt chair, deep in thought. He knew he needed her to control her powers.

"You need to control those powers of yours," he told her. "Or you might hurt yourself or someone around you."

(OOC: Hope it's good!)
PM
^
ivory nanette brexton
 Posted: May 17 2018, 03:51 PM
19 posts
23 years old
Straight
© Effie

wyatt halliwell
Residents
notes
thanks jazmine
Ivory jumped slightly when Wyatt orbed in, though she wasn't quite as startled as she had been the first few times he popped up unexpectedly. At least she managed to keep from blowing something up when he visited. As he spoke, Ivory sighed with irritation. "Well.." She began looking down at her hands. "At least I didn't burn myself this time."

She walked over and examined the chair. As she touched the arm of it to examin the burnt part, she pulled back sharply. Still hot. "That's easier said than done, you know," Ivory replied with a glare. "You can just orb your problems somewhere far, far away."

The fire extinguisher still felt heavy so Ivory assumed it could be used once again. She placed it on the floor beside the others and turned her attention back to Wyatt. "What if they just aren't meant to be controlled? I know my mom managed to control the molecular combustion until she reached the end of her life, but my dad had Pyrokinesis and used it to become a warlock." Ivory's hands pulled at her hair in frustration. "How do you even use an ability like that for good without somebody getting hurt?"

lets not start a fire

It's good. :D
PM
^
wyatt matthew halliwell
 Posted: May 18 2018, 03:30 PM
wyatt matthew halliwell
THE CHARMED SONS
22 posts
29 years old
heterosexual
© Luke
N/A

Wyatt sighed and said, "Even so, I still think you can control it," he backed away from the chair and turned to her. "No, I can't just orb my troubles," he said. "Because eventually I'll have to face my troubles." he glanced at the chair.

"So, should I take care of it?" he asked. "Or should you?" He kept a calm yet uncertain gaze. He wasn't sure what she was thinking.

(Sorry if it's a bit short. Hope you can work with this?)
PM
^
ivory nanette brexton
 Posted: May 18 2018, 04:15 PM
19 posts
23 years old
Straight
© Effie

wyatt halliwell
Residents
notes
thanks jazmine
Ivory scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Says the charmed one," she replied bitterly. "My mother never bothered to bind my powers which means I've been trying to control them my entire life!" Ivory turned and glared at Wyatt. "I was home schooled specifically so I could focus on learning control." Ivory motioned to the chair and added sarcastically. "As you can see, it hasn't done much good!"

When he asked about the chair, Ivory glanced at it for a moment. She raised her hands, after a moment, and blew up the chair. Thankfully nothing else was harmed, but the chair was gone. "Problem solved," Ivory grumbled. "I hate to say it but maybe my dad had the right idea." Ivory had no desire to kill others and become a warlock like her father. But what if that's what she was meant to do? Would it give her more control?

lets not start a fire

Yeah it's fine. https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif
PM
^
wyatt matthew halliwell
 Posted: Today at 12:47 pm
wyatt matthew halliwell
THE CHARMED SONS
22 posts
29 years old
heterosexual
© Luke
N/A

Wyatt sighed. He then looked at his charge for a few long moments. Then he spoke. "I have a bit of a... training session if you will," he stood in front of her and continued. "Do you think you can beat me?" He asked, but he really wasn't asking. "If you can, try and see if you see a difference with your powers." He quickly threw a chair with his telekinesis towards Ivory without warning.
(Hope you like it, thought changing it up a little would be good) https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by ree of shine. cfs by black. read the full credits here.