THE POWER OF TWO -> Art & Diamonds    

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Art & Diamonds, Irina
maxim olegovich kolesnikov
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 02:54 PM
31 posts
215 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

Jesus turned the other cheek,

and I'll strike that one too A million little pieces will never be enough for you But the honorable blood we've spilled should be blue

Max was in Beverly Hills walking around in the malls since he had a little time before he had to show up at work to make sure everything was going good. He wanted to spend more time with Maria and Irina but he had a feeling that they was a little busy to spend some time with an old vampire like himself. As he walked he pulled out his cell and sent a text to Irina to see what she was up to and asked if she would like to go shopping in Beverly Hills. He knew that most girls would jump at something like that.

After sending the text message, he walked in the men's department and started looking at suits. He looked at the girl that had come up to him. "I am looking for a new suit." he said as he seen her take off to find something that would match his eyes and he smirked as he watched her shake her ass. Oh yeah he would flirt with that. Not saying he would do anything but yeah he could flirt with her. As he waited for the girl to come back, he leaned against the counter and tapped his fingers on the counter as he watched her.

PMEmail
^
irina ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 08:21 PM
28 posts
69 (21) years old
heterosexual
© Lyric
N/A

Irina was at home doing some work and checked her cell every couple of minutes making sure her mom or family didn’t need her. Finishing the graphics on her computer she printed the graphics out and put each into envelops to hand deliver herself. Wondering what her favorite uncle was doing at the moment she smiled seeing a text from her uncle Maxim. Replying to him that she had just finished some graphics and didn’t have anything else do to. Letting him know she would love to do some shopping with him and would be right over.

Smiling she got quickly cleaned up and into her Double Pink Lamborghini Aventado with a black roof. It had been a gift from her mom and her uncle Maxim, Irina loved that car and loved the color pink. Driving to Beverly Hills she parked next to her uncle’s car and quickly got her purse, keys and cellphone out. Locking the car behind her she headed inside and smelled her way to her uncle since she could smell his cologne. Spotting him soon she smiled seeing he was flirting with the human girl and went over to him. “Uncle Maxim, having fun?” Standing there in some black skinny jeans, some Christian Louboutins Highness sky high peep toe black stiletto heels and a cute pink long sleeved midriff top. Smiling she stood there next to him watching and waiting.

its only forever its not long at all
Fun time!!!
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 08:49 PM
31 posts
215 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

and I'll strike that one too A million little pieces will never be enough for you But the honorable blood we've spilled should be blue

Max was still waiting on the girl to help him with his clothes when he heard his niece come up. "Oh dear Irina I always have fun." he said as he stood there and looked at Irina then gave her a hug. "How you been doing?" he asked as he leaned back on the counter as they talked. He could spend all day with his family if they would have it but he knew that everyone worked or moved around.

"So you get to pick the places we go so you can get you some stuff. Anything you want." Max said with a smile. He was going to spoil Irina because he could. Actually he would spoil all of his family if they would let him. Yeah this was going to be an interesting day and he was going to love it.

PMEmail
^
irina ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 10:09 PM
28 posts
69 (21) years old
heterosexual
© Lyric
N/A

Irina grins and shifts her purse on her shoulder, watching the humans rushing around helping others. “Good to know that uncle.” Hugging him back she smiled being so much shorter but couldn’t really help that. “I’m great thank you uncle, how are you?” Digging into her purse she took out the design she had done for him for his hotel. “I finished it for you I hope it’s what you envisioned the design to be.” Irina had worked her fangs off well not literally on the design for her uncle to make it perfect. Managing to lift herself onto the counter next to him she smirked at the teenage boys staring at her.

“Welllll I could use some more bling from Cartier uncle and some other things to decorate with.” Leaning back a bit on her hands she heard the under the breath growl from her uncle and watched the boys rush off. Quite used to that from her entire family really it was what it was. “How’s aunt Tatiana doing?” Missing her family she smiled.

Fun time!!!

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 11:46 PM
31 posts
215 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

"I am doing good myself." Max said as he watched her get something from her purse and he smiled at it. "Oh I love it and yes it is." he said as he watched the boys as well and he shook his head. Teenage boys always doing something stupid. He don't remember doing anything like that when he was younger. If he had then he would give them points for trying.

"Anything you wish love." Max said as he watched the boys run off after he growled under his breath. He then looked back to his niece and sighed. "I am sorry for making those boys run off." Max smiled more. "She is doing good. You should come over to visit sometime." He said as he stood there.

PMEmail
^
irina ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 06:13 PM
28 posts
69 (21) years old
heterosexual
© Lyric
N/A

“Wonderful to know uncle.” Putting her purse back down onto the counter she smiled waiting. “Perfect!” Waving her fingers a little at the teenage boys thinking they nuts have been really nuts to even be staring at her. Sitting there on the counter still watching her uncle staring at the group of about eight teenager boys there, whispering about her. One of the vampire perks was killer hearing she smirked.

“And we can go for a nice walk afterwards.” Irina said perking eyebrow at the bolting boys, shaking her head. Wrapping her arms around her uncle’s neck hugging him. “It’s alright uncle Maxim, teenage boys these days have no doubt some very dirty minds and it’s better you be the one to scare them off then Pavel.” There was little doubt in her mind her cousin Pavel would be the worst to have scare those boys off. Listening she certainly would be visiting quite soon. “Yes I will be over very soon, I think we need to have a long overdue ball.” Smiling brightly at her uncle.

Fun time!!!

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 01:21 AM
31 posts
215 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

Max smiled at his niece as they talked. He hated it when people would just stop and stare at them when they would walk past. It was rude for them to do. "Don't those boys have anything else to do besides stare?" he asked as he shook his head again.

"Yes that would be lovely to do." Max said with a smile as he watched the boys running. "I know they do and it's not right." he said as he hugged her back. Max then nodded. "Good that way I don't have to send out your cousin Pavel. I think he would carry you to our place. Yes we do need a ball and yes it has been overdue since we had one." he said with a big grin. He then heard some guy yelling and he raised a brow at the human as he seen him walk past. He was yelling at someone on his phone. "That human is very upset about something my dear." Max said as he pointed to Adam.

PMEmail
^
irina ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 08:46 PM
28 posts
69 (21) years old
heterosexual
© Lyric
N/A

She focused on her uncle and not the bing bat human boys staring at her legs, looking at her uncle. “It seems not uncle, I swear human teenage boys need to get a hobby.” Wasn’t thrilled about the boys staring at her legs and breasts, Irina wanted a man not a child.

“A beautiful fun night for all.” Rolling her eyes at the stupid boys after they bottle she hugged her uncle back. “No it never is but I think they know no better or lack a positive role model.” Giggling she nodded understanding what he was saying to her, oy her cousin Pavel carrying her over their if he didn’t come to visit that would be rather funny looking. “I wouldn’t be at all surprised if that happened honestly. Way overdue since the last one.” Firmly nodding she heard the yelling herself and watched the very upset human go passed them. “I should say so uncle.” She still observed Adam near them and made sure no one bothered him.

Fun time!!!

PMEmail
^
adam gabriel doyle
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 08:21 PM
30 posts
30 years old
Straight
© Sam
N/A

'cause when you hold me like this, you know my heart
skips a beat
Adam had been walking through the mall on his lunch break. He needed to get some stuff for home and at the office. As he walked his phone went off and he answered it. It was his client just wanting to touch base with him about their case. Adam told him that they would talk more when he got back to his office. His client didn't like that and he started yelling at Adam. Well Adam told him that if he didn't like how he was doing things that he could find another lawyer.

People knew who Adam was and he knew that he had to watch his every move because he had put some of the meanest criminals behind bars and yes they have made their threats that they would be someone out to get him. Adam didn't think anything of it and went on his way. After Adam hung up he sighed. "Jackass." he said as he went into the clothing store this time so he could buy a new suit. He nodded to Max and Irina as he walked past them. He could tell that the workers was busy helping someone else so he went through the suits himself to find what he wanted and he didn't care what the price was.

### | tagged | notes notes notes |
PMEmail
^
irina ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 09:11 PM
28 posts
69 (21) years old
heterosexual
© Lyric
N/A

Irina sat there next to her uncle on the counter still, she waited for someone to come and help but no one had so far. Getting annoyed with the human girls there she shook her head, moving to her feet finally. "I wonder what those girls are doing where ever they went." Thinking about when she was human and never kept others waiting for her. Irina was a vampire princess and didn't believe in making others stand there tapping their foot. Soon her attention went back to the human that had gone by them yelling on the phone, dipping her head to Adam. Watching him looking through the racks searching for what she figured was a suit. Glancing at her uncle she wondered if she would go and maybe be of some help to Adam or not. "I'll be right back uncle I think I should help the human since there's no one doing it." Seriously about to raise her voice to shame the girls for not being out there helping customers find what they need. But she didn't but still wasn't very pleased that no one was out there when they were needed. Kissing her uncle on the cheek she took her purse and went over to Adam to help. "Can I be of assistance in helping you finding what you seek?" She smiled at Adam and waited to see if he wanted any help.

Fun time!!!

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 04:41 AM
31 posts
215 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

Max shook his head at her question. "I have no idea what they are doing. I wish they would hurry up though because it don't take this long to help someone find a suit." he said as he heard the human women talking and he smirked. He then nodded to his niece when she said she would be right back. "Ok I will be here." Max told her as he watched her go help the human that came in. He was so upset with the human women right now that he could just bite one of them but this was a public place so he couldn't do anything.

After a while one of the sales girls came with a suit and hoped it was to Max's liking. Max looked at the suit and grinned. "It's perfect thank you." he said as he took the suit and paid for it. He then looked at his niece that was still with the human. "Irina sweetie make sure to come by the hotel later so we can look over your drawings again." he said then left with what he needed. He knew that his niece would be taken care of on her own.

PMEmail
^
adam gabriel doyle
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 04:49 AM
30 posts
30 years old
Straight
© Sam
N/A

skips a beat
Adam was still looking at the suits when he heard someone come up to him and ask if he needed any help. He looked up and seen the most beautiful woman he had seen in a while. "Would you please? I need a new suit for court in a few days and I want to look my best. I mean I have good suits but they are getting old." he said with a smile. God she was georgous and he had a feeling that she got a lot of attention because of her looks. Well Adam didn't just go a woman's looks. Nope he went with her brain and personality as well. He didn't want someone who acted like a child just because they didn't get their way about something. He had realtionships that didn't last because the women was to much of a child. He could understand children acting the way they do but not a grown woman. But all in seriousness he didn't have that much time for dating at the moment because he had a bunch of cases coming up in the next few weeks and he had to stay focused on that.
PMEmail
^
irina ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 07:36 PM
28 posts
69 (21) years old
heterosexual
© Lyric
N/A

“Nor do I uncle! No it shouldn’t take this long unless they’re giggling to each other in the back and being little girls.” Smirking at her uncle she wrapped her arms around her uncle’s shoulders hugging him. “Alright uncle Max, hopefully the humans will hurry up.” Moving over to Adam she smirked at some human girls who went by her along the way, shaking her head. Oy vey humans and their giggling and weird behavior. Looking to her uncle hearing him she smiled nodding. “I will be there later uncle, be safe getting to the hotel.” Her voice would drift right to her uncle Maxim’s ears.

Irina smiled and glided up to Adam, seeing if he needed assistance. Hearing that he did she helped him out with finding something stylish. “I certainly will help you find what you need.” She grinned and started looking through the jackets first, glancing at Adam a moment to see what size he needed. “Here’s an amazing black jacket by Hugo Boss.” Taking it off the rack and held it up to Adam so he could see it, there were gold buttons. “My name is Irina by the way.” Not forgetting to say who she was so he wouldn’t be wondering. Irina was happy there was an entire Hugo Boss section to make searching easy pweasy. Finding a few more different styles of Hugo Boss jackets she put them over her arm and went to the shirts some different styles and colors as well.

Fun time!!!

PMEmail
^
adam gabriel doyle
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 12:29 PM
30 posts
30 years old
Straight
© Sam
N/A

skips a beat
"Oh thank you so much." Adam said with a smile as he looked at the jacket. "Oh I like that." he said as he gave her a smile. "Adam and it's nice to meet you Irina." he said as he watched her pick out a few more outfits for him. He was happy that she was here to help him because he wouldn't have picked out really nice suits. He was still looking at the suits when he caught someone out of the corner of his eye walk past and he raised a brow. "That guy is jittery about something." Adam said as he looked back at Irina.

Everything was still going well until Adam heard gunfire and he turned to see what was going on. "Watch out." he said as he got Irina down but he caught a bullet in the shoulder. He then looked at the guy and he knew who he worked for. It was a guy that he had put away not that long ago. So the guy was making good on his threat but Adam would make sure that the drug dealer got more time for this and the gunman would be doing time as after Adam was able to go back to work. He watched the security guards take down the gunman as he held his arm. "Are you alright?" he asked Irina as he looked at her.

PMEmail
^
irina ivanovna vetrova
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 01:59 PM
28 posts
69 (21) years old
heterosexual
© Lyric
N/A

“You’re welcome.” Not seeing the harm in letting how she actually sounded out, she was a Russian vampire princess. Out came her true accent she smiled and put that over her shoulder a keeper. “It’s nice to meet you Adam.” Making sure the jackets were the same size and length as the one she had. Giving the jackets to the sales man she whispered to him to wrap them up after they were done, Irina smiled and kept the human with them to carry anything else. Turning her head to watch the human, she tilted her head making sure the jittery one didn’t get to close to them.

Hearing the same she couldn’t shape shift or let on to anyone what she actually was so not getting Adam out of the way first wasn’t an option. Taken down by Adam she smelled the blood, his blood shit she was screwed there. It was important to her to keep herself under control and not give into her bloodlust. Glaring at the gunman there on the ground oh she would have some fun with that piece of garage if she ever got ahold of him. Moving to her feet she called for a first aid kit or something, no more like yelled for it. “I’m alright I’m more worried about you.” Given the first aid kit she had to pretty much destroy the jacket and shirt Adam was wearing to get him taken care of before the ambulance showed up. “Sorry I’ll replace this, your life is more important.” Putting pressure on Adam’s shoulder with both hands she watched the gunman oh she would have a bit of fun before he was taken away. Soon she had to let the medics take over and went over to the gunman, locking eyes with him, she compelled the man to squeal on himself, his employer and anyone else involved. Going back to Adam she paid for everything first and held the bags, given a wet towel by one of the medics. ”Adam would you like me to come with you to the hospital?” Looking at him.

Fun time!!!

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.