Nightly Swim, open
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 01:07 AM
43 posts
304 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

The beach was his second home, aside from the strip club, of course. This was where he was meant to be-on the crisp sand with the waves crashed against his feet as he sat on his towel, his arms wrapped around his legs. Sometimes, he would sit there on that towel and gaze at the sky. Other times, he would get up, dusted off any sand that was on his beach shorts and then rum straight into the water then laid on his stomach and started to swim. Today was no different. But this was at night where there's barely that many out due to either being at bars or already had gone out for the day.

Arelis had helped Peggy close the stripclub for the night, and then went home to change out of his work clothes and into a white tanktop and beach shorts. Then, he grabbed his towel and then head straight to the beach. Like always, he placed his towel down onto the sand, take off his sandals and tank top and then went into the water. Nothing beats than of that. And, with the moon in the sky, its just even more perfect.

open to anyone!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
wyatt matthew halliwell
 Posted: May 9 2018, 01:38 PM
wyatt matthew halliwell
THE CHARMED SONS
25 posts
29 years old
heterosexual
© Luke
N/A

Wyatt looked around the beach, then sighed and sat down in the sand. He hadn't noticed that another man was here. He looked at the stars. It was really beautiful tonight. He picked up the coke he had brought and drank it then set it on the ground.

He sighed loudly. He wasn't to worried about being alone. He was alone most of the time. He hadn't gotten a job but was considering joining his brother in the social worker department. He then started doodling something in the sand.
PM
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: May 15 2018, 01:04 AM
43 posts
304 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

Arelis finished up his swim and then got out of the water. He walked over his towel and dried himself off and then put back on his tanktop. He didn't care if his swim trunks was still wet. He can just let them air out. And, he was thinking to go back into the water later on. He caught sight of a man doodling in the sand not that far off. Curious, he walked over to him and then looked down at the doodles then back at the man. He saw blonde hair but that's about it. "Doodling. How cute," he spoke up. To him, that's a bit like a child would do. But then again, that's just him. "Care for some company?" he asked. He looked up and flicked his wrist, having his towels fly towards him. Then, he laid the towel that he would sit on, onto a spot next to Wyatt and then sat down. With the other, he continued to dry himself off.

OOC: Sorry its late, dude :(

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
wyatt matthew halliwell
 Posted: May 15 2018, 10:25 AM
wyatt matthew halliwell
THE CHARMED SONS
25 posts
29 years old
heterosexual
© Luke
N/A

Wyatt looked up to a see a man. He stopped doodling and shrugged. "Sure, I don't see why not," he picked up the can he had been drinking from and threw it in a nearby trash can, making it. "Score," he said.

He then turned back to him and said, "Hey, I'm Wyatt, what's your name?" he asked.
PM
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: May 30 2018, 12:44 AM
43 posts
304 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

Arelis watched as he threw a can into the garbage can and smiled only a little. He sat down next to the man and then peered down at the doodle, gave him a shrug and then looked at the ocean. He looked back towards the man. The name sounds familiar...was this one of the famed Charmed Sons? Peggy's cousin?

Fuck... he thought. If there was to be people that can kill him is the Charmed Sons, Dorian, or the Ultimate Power. Especially the Charmed Sons. He may be powerful and an upper level demon, but he's not THAT stupid. Wyatt seemed friendly though. And, maybe with him as an ally...yeah. And of course there's the strip club. Wyatt is allowed there along with Chris.

"Arelisamun," he replied. "I go by 'Arelis' or 'Lis'. Please, no 'Lissy'. I really hate that nickname. So, Wyatt, huh? Peggy told me about you. She works at my strip club as a manager and I have to say. I fucking love that woman. She knows what she's doing. So, what's a handsome man like you doing out here so late? Shouldn't you be at someone's house?" If he doesn't mind him flirting, so be it. But he doesn't freaking care.

OOC: Sorry its so late dude :( he flirted a little but that's him.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by ree of shine. cfs by black. read the full credits here.