THE POWER OF TWO -> Pumpkins & Spice (dorian/sam)    

Add Reply
New Poll

Pumpkins & Spice (dorian/sam)
theodore damien omni
 Posted: Oct 19 2017, 05:31 PM
20 posts
286 years old
bartender at GP
© Lyric
"My smile & heart I give to you!"

He didn't have to go into work so Teddy was out bopping around LA Halloween shopping and the second reason being his brother was being very secretive. In his car he went around shopping for things he needed to decorate his home and GP since that was something he so loved doing. Texting his brother on where he was going too otherwise Arelis would have a panic attack on him. Picking up some wine to restock some space in his wine cellar at him he looked around seeing others with their loved ones. Sighing he looked a little at the wine again and picked out some reds and whites of what he and well his brother liked. Paying for it all he took what he could and would have the main part brought to him. Okay he was almost finished with his errands but really wanted to go to a pumpkin patch. Remembering there was one near by he smiled and stopped for a pumpkin spice frappe from Starbucks and some pumpkin bread, hell he couldn't pass up the cheesecake bar and the muffin. Paying he left and ate a bit before getting back into his car, sitting a moment he had some of his drink. He made a funny happy sound and put his Venti cup into the holder, going on his way. Teddy couldn't wait to get to the pumpkin patch and did after about ten minutes, thrilled to find a great space. He bounced out taking his drink and snack with him as well as his wallet. There was some major pumpkin buying to do and there was lots of room in his car for the pumpkins. Checking out the pumpkins he savored his goodies and found some perfect pumpkins to buy, paying for what he found. Humming Teddy walked about more seeing what other pumpkins there were, looking up he met some eyes he had never seen before. Blushing a little he finished his snack and tossed the trash in a trash can near him. Coming very close to tripping over a bale of hay he was caught by the owner of the unique eyes, looking at him with a flushed face. "Thanks for the save."
PMEmail
^
dorian thomas maitland
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 10:33 PM
6 posts
N/A years old
N/A
© Sam
N/A

Dorian had been at the pumpkin patch after walking around picking out a few things for his club. He wanted to spice the club up for Halloween and it had to be perfect. He had a few creepy items that would be just fine but getting the right pumpkin was going to be a tough one. After walking around looking at the diferent ones and sizes, he found the one he wanted and he grinned as he picked it up. He paid the guy for the large pumpkin and started walking again when he caught the eye of the most handsome guy he had ever met.

He caught Teddy before he could fall and he smiled at him. "Your welcome." he said as he then shoved his hands in his pockets. He was trying to keep cool on his favorite time of year and he hoped no one would ruin it. No he didn't do the dress up like everyone else because he thought it was silly for grown people to dress up.

"You alright?" he asked as he stood there and watched everyone else running around trying to find the right pumpkin for Halloween and all that good stuff. He then took a drink of his hot cocoa while he looked around.

PMEmail
^
theodore damien omni
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 04:59 PM
20 posts
286 years old
bartender at GP
© Lyric

Teddy had some kick ass ideas about what he wanted to buy and Halloween was also very important to him for another reason. Halloween was his birthday he was a Halloween baby and so he wanted his special day to be amazing. Teddy’s big brother had something planned for him but that was a secret and he certainly wasn’t going to take a peek at the plans. Glancing around some he couldn’t help but get some of the best pumpkins out there and the large amount would be delivered to GP so he didn’t have to take them all home with him. Seeing Dorian a couple of time since he had arrived there Teddy wondered who he was. Looking up at him every so often thinking he needed to quite it. Chewing on his bottom lip again his mind wasn’t exactly on the ball at the moment.

Thinking aww crap when he almost landed right on his ass but he in Dorian's arms instead of being on the hard ground. Standing up he was blushing right red and it wasn't really something he could hide. "I came so close to landing on my butt or end up hurting myself." His heart was pounding in his chest out of embarrassment mostly.

"Yeah I think so I'm more embarrassed then anything." Rubbing the back of his neck, he sipped on his drink again. Smelling the hot cocoa he loved hot cocoa and drank it a lot. "Ummm wanna walk around with me? I'm Theodore or Teddy."

PMEmail
^
dorian thomas maitland
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 09:13 PM
6 posts
N/A years old
N/A
© Sam
N/A

Dorian kept looking around as he looked to Teddy from now and then. He then set down next to Teddy as he held his coffee in his hands. "Yes you did but you didn't so that is a good thing so don't worry." he said with a chuckle. He was trying to be good and so far he is doing a good job.

"I won't tell anyone if you won't." Dorian said with a smile. He nodded when Teddy asked if he wanted to walk around with him. "Sure we can do that. I am Dorian and it is nice to meet you Teddy." he said as he stood up. "So where would you like to walk?" he asked as he stood there waiting.

Dorian had a thought and he grinned. "I think I have seen you at Red Vibs before." he asked as he shoved his free hand in his pocket as he stood there. He was good with faces and he was so sure that he had seen Teddy before. He always loved it when people came to his club because they all knew that they could have a good time.

PMEmail
^
theodore damien omni
 Posted: Nov 7 2017, 06:53 PM
20 posts
286 years old
bartender at GP
© Lyric

Teddy felt himself blushing geez he needed to stop but honestly he didn’t think he could at the moment. Sipping on his huge coffee he blushed again and grinned showing his lovely teeth and major smile. “Yeah a very good thing, that’s the last thing I need to happen was get hurt on a pumpkin hunt.” Glancing up at Dorian’s amazing eyes he smiled and looked down blushing again.

”Yeah please especially my brother otherwise he’ll never let me out of his sight again and that’s a fact.” Oy vey he loved his big brother but he needed to do his own thing, have someone amazing in his life and be in love. Asking if Dorian wanted to walk around with him he smiled hearing the answer. “Great! Nice to meet you Dorian.” Helping Dorian stand up he was taller but that was okay he liked it. “There’s a maze if you want to check that out?” He loved spooky stuff.

Tilting his head he listened to him and had the same thought, grinning widely. “Yeah I love going there on my nights off, I work for my brother at Golden Pleasures and I’ve seen you there quite a few times too at the edge of the bar.” Teddy enjoyed talking to Dorian when he was able too and brought him the special drinks he ordered. "I love Red Vibs, it's fun and I enjoy myself." He planned to go back very soon.

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.