New Poll

Let Me Live That Fantasy, open
avery anne archer
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 03:32 AM
3 posts
23 years old
heterosexual
© Ladybug
When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eyes.

open
She wasn't sure how she felt about anything anymore. In fact, even after having lived her entire life in Los Angeles, she found she somehow continually got lost. It was a cruel and never-ending cycle. Her sense of direction was the absolute worst. Scrubbing a hand over her face, she ducked into a local Chinese restaurant and sidled up to the counter. Before she could even open her mouth to explain that she was lost, however, an aging Chinese woman started demanding to know what she wanted to order. Flabberghasted, she could only stare at the woman, looking... Perplexed.

The Chinese lanterns started swaying ominously and that only bugged her more. She didn't quite grasp yet that she was doing this. She could hear the sound of pots and pans clattering to the floor, which was followed by something being said rather angrily in Chinese. Her heart thudded in her chest and her mouth went dry. "I... I... Um..." The words squeaked past her lips and she stumbled back, trying desperately to get away from the situation that she was creating, albeit unwittingly. The woman behind the counter tapped her pen agitatedly against the order sheet before muttering something under her breath.

Man, she wasn't very nice... At least, that was what Avery thought. "I'll take some sweet and sour chicken with two egg rolls and some sweet tea, I guess..." She mumbled, fishing in her purse for her wallet as the woman jotted down her order and started barking something in Chinese. Whelp, she could kiss her tip money goodbye if the numbers that were illuminated on the cash register was any indication. She'd spent a whole ten dollars on herself. The horror! Once she'd pulled out her wallet and slid across the crisp ten dollar bill, she peered woefully at the money with a slight shake of her head.

So much for paying on Spotify this month. She could kiss her music streaming goodbye for the time being, although... She supposed there was always iHeartRadio. How the two music companies were still going was beyond her, especially considering iHeartMedia had filed for bankruptcy back in 2018. "I, um... I'll be over there..." She said, pointing awkwardly in the direction of a booth. She made her way towards the booth and took a seat, still sort of visibly shaken. What the heck had just happened?
PM
^
jonathan richard hopkins
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 02:16 AM
17 posts
28 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

He entered the restaurant wearing a black leather jacket, black jeans, and a black turtleneck. It had been a heckuva day for Jonathan and he decided to end it by getting some Chinese. He's been at this restaurant before and wouldn't even budge when the people would be rude. He'll be rude back. He's that type of person. A smirk came to his face as he watched a poor girl being yelled at. He swiftly rolled his eyes since Mrs. Chang always be like that. In fact, he loves it. Jonathan approached the counter, ordered his favorite meal (chow mein with egg rolls) and then waited as the food came. He grabbed the tray, slapped down the money, and then walked over to a booth not that far from the girl and then sat down. He'll drink something later.

In the meantime, he started eating his food and then waited a moment before he spoke. He sat in a booth where she would see his back and then looked over his shoulder halfway at her. "Let me guess. Mrs. Chang yelled at you?" he asked in his British accent before giving her a scoff. "She does that. Welcome to Chang's. The place of the Yeller. That's what she's called. Don't fret, she does that all the time. I hear she'll be leaving this place to her daughter Yen who would be a bit worse than of her, so watch out. Hell, I enjoy hearing her yell. Its music to my ears." Not to mention, he has fun starting her up. That's how he is.

OOC: Decided to throw Jonathan into a thread. https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by ree of shine. cfs by black. read the full credits here.