Tainted Love, Pavel
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 11:31 PM
43 posts
304 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

Just as he was talking to Pavel, something came up and Arelis had to go and do something. So, before he'd continue speaking, he drank up some more of his drink, excused himself and head to the back. There was a mishap of delivering drinks to the strip club. Poor Peggy was very busy with paperwork so he decided to help. It took almost an hour but he managed to get it done and the beer would arrive the next week or so. Luckily, they had enough drinks to last until then. Peggy thanked him and he told her that after she's done with her work, rest. He isn't angry that she's doing her job. In fact, he's proud of her. And proud he had hired her. But she needs some rest. Even though he's a demon, he treats his staff with respect and same goes for the strippers and the customers-until they had done something that they aren't supposed to. Then, that was when Arelis would be a "Mr. Not Nice Guy". He walked back to the bar and then took his place back onto his stool. His drink remained untouched and so he drank up the rest of the drink very quickly and lent out a satisfied sigh. "Sorry about me taking so long. Business. And that tasted so good," he said to Pavel as he placed the now empty glass back onto the counter. "If you want some more blood, help yourself. Its in the third cabinet underneath the bar."

OOC: Yay here it is once more https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
pavel maximovich kolesnikov
 Posted: Jan 29 2018, 07:57 PM
9 posts
80 years old
homosexual
© Skid
N/A

Pavel smiled at his new boss, "I'm good. It was a great pick-me-up but I shouldn't need to drink again until later." He would probably go find a willing meal tonight. Occasionally he liked the thrill of the hunt but often it was just easier in a big city to do things under the radar and glamour a victim into letting him drink his fill or part of his fill. If he messed with their memories a bit, gave them a false thrill, he could take several victims in a night and get a full meal without death, too much injury, and almost no consequences from any magical good hunting for evil.

"Arelis, what do you do for fun?" Pavel was certain his boss worked hard, and that the club was his baby and his life but that couldn't be all with this man of mystery. Arelis looked like the type who would let loose in the most fantastic of ways.
PMEmail
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 01:52 AM
43 posts
304 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

"Alright," Arelis replied back with a smile of his own. He gestured towards the direction of where the blood is stored. "Help yourself later on when you feel like you want some. Everyone who works here gets free drinks." Its not a lie though. Even Peggy gets free drinks but he would still see her putting tips in the tip jars for the drinks sometimes. It's not that bad. When Pavel asked him the question of what he does for fun he thought it through. What DOES he do for fun? Aside from being here, what does he do? Aside of from also killing. He then spoke. "That's a good question. I would unwind myself at other nightclubs whenever I have a chance. Or, take up a beautiful man or women for the night. There are also other times of killing someone. The pleasure of it all entices me. What about yourself, Pavel? Is there anything that you like to do for fun?" Hey, he was asked the question, so he returns the favor. "And, from the resume you gave me and the knowledge of the last name 'Kolesnikov', your mother, she was one of the original Romanovs, am I correct?" he had heard of the family being killed but never thought they had survived. "Don't worry. No one will know in this place. Your secret is safe with me."

OOC: yay also I went as if he did research about the Romanovs. https://s26.postimg.cc/adbx4ho6h/shiny_01.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
pavel maximovich kolesnikov
 Posted: Jun 7 2018, 01:26 AM
9 posts
80 years old
homosexual
© Skid
N/A

What did he do for fun? God...he was kind of boring when it came down to it. This job was really going to be his "fun", even if he was going to get paid for it. "I...well, I know this sounds strange," Pavel replied conspiratorially, "but I collect wine. I can't drink it, alcohol for vampires is a definite no-go, but I can appreciate how coveted a good bottle of wine is and if anyone is really a wine snob I enjoy treating them...or bragging." He laughed, it was one of his primary joys when he started dating someone. An introduction to the wine cellar usually lead to well earned bragging rights and maybe even a second date (if he had to persuade them). If it was a meal he was wooing then good wine, but not old wine, loosened them up. "And thanks, I appreciate that. It's not the kind of attention I like to cater to often".
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by ree of shine. cfs by black. read the full credits here.