phoebe grace halliwell
 Posted: Jan 20 2018, 06:48 PM
22 posts
57 years old
Heterosexual
© Sam
N/A

Weeping willow won't you wallow louder
Phoebe needed to get out of the house for a while today. She ended up going to the bookstore to find a book that she wanted to get. She just hoped they had it because if not then she would have to come back. Once there she nodded to the people that was sitting outside as she walked in. Phoebe was a people person and always gave a smile to them. Other times if she had been lied to by someone then she would tell them about it. Phoebe shook her head as she tried to focus on the book she was wanting. "Oh I hope they have it." she said as she kept looking.

Phoebe couldn't find the book but she did pick out a few more and put them in her basket that she was carrying around. She was smiling even when someone came up to her and asked her for her autograph and she nodded. "Of course." she said with smile as she signed the paper that the woman had. The woman smiled and thanked her before she turned to leave while smiling.

tag: Dorian Turner
notes here if u want
BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 07:10 AM
58 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

Dorian was heading out for an hour or so. He needed to find a new copy of his favourite book Dorian Gray. He was named after this guy and was always buying a new one every so often as his others were left in tatters after he read them so much. He just couldn't get enough of it. So he walked and found himself heading into Barnes and Noble. Before looking for what he actually wanted he looked around first. All types of genres were here and was wondering what his next book would be.
He looked around and couldn't find the book he wanted. Maybe he overlooked it and just went straight past it. He noticed a woman nearby and heard someone ask for her for an autograph. She did look familiar but put it down to being a celebrity of some sort. He went to the desk to ask the woman if they had what he wanted. "Hi. Do you have The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde?" he asked. He hoped that they had it. When she said that she would have a look, he browsed at the books nearby.
ღ  THANKS!

PMEmail
^
phoebe grace halliwell
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 01:27 PM
22 posts
57 years old
Heterosexual
© Sam
N/A

Phoebe was still shopping when she heard someone come in and she looked up then smiled. He looked like a nice young man and had manners. She heard lady that work there ask her about a certain book and it just so happened that Phoebe had that book in her hand. When she was asked if the young man could have it Phoebe nodded. "Of course he can." she said as she handed over the book. She wasn't going to say no because the young man had good taste.

Phoebe looked at the young man and seen that he looked familiar but she couldn't place who he looked like. Little did she know it was her son. She shook her head as she went to move past Dorian. When she touched his arm as she passed him she got a vision and she dropped her books and backed up a little before she hugged him tight.

notes here if u want
BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 05:00 PM
58 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

When the woman had got it he saw that the woman he saw prior gave the book to her. "Thanks. This is an absolute favorite of mine. Had so many copies of this book and each time the spine has gone on it and lost a load of pages which is not a good thing", he smiled. As soon as was home, he was going to sit down and lose himself in the pages.

The same woman who he saw earlier had touched him whilst brushing past him. The next thing he knew was that the books she was holding were dropped to the floor and suddenly into a tight hug. Is she OK? he thought. "Hey, I. Can't. Breathe", he said as he struggled to breathe. Did she know him of some sorts? He couldn't put his finger on it.
ღ  THANKS!

PMEmail
^
phoebe grace halliwell
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 05:29 PM
22 posts
57 years old
Heterosexual
© Sam
N/A

Phoebe pulled back from the hug. "Oh sorry, I am so sorry but I thought I would never see you again or anything." she said as she looked at him. "I'm sorry, I'm Phoebe, mom." she said as she stood there.

"I bet you have a lot of questions and so do I but we should go somewhere else to do that." she said as she picked up her books as she watched Dorian. "We need to talk about your father." She stood there still in shock seeing her son in front of her.

notes here if u want
BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 05:59 PM
58 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

Finally Dorian could breathe after this woman had let him go. She then said that she thought that she would never see him again. "Again?", he asked, confusion written in his face. Then she said she was his Phoebe his mom. This was his biological mom? Wow, she was so beautiful and he held a breathe. He felt like crying and the last time he did that was at his surrogate parents funeral.

"I actually do have a lot of questions to ask", he replied This was what he wanted. He wanted to know his family more, then she mentioned his father. Holy crap on a stick. He was the one who told him to move from England to America so that he find them. "What about my father?". He needed to know more about where he came from more than anything in this world.
ღ  THANKS!

PMEmail
^
phoebe grace halliwell
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 06:29 PM
22 posts
57 years old
Heterosexual
© Sam
N/A

Phoebe nodded at her son. "I knew you would." she said as she went to pay for her books that she had. She wiped her eyes as she looked back to Dorian after the books were put in a bag for her. "We can talk more as we walk because I don't want to talk in here. Too many people wouldn't understand." Phoebe said.

Oh she had so much to tell him about Cole and about his half sisters. They was all going to be shocked when they find out. She had a feeling that her girls would have a lot of questions as well but right now she was more focused on her son. She would answer any questions that he had the best she could. "I don't know what you was told about who your father was or is." she said with a sigh.

notes here if u want
BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 01:53 PM
58 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

Dorian had just nodded, he was too shocked about all of this and he was just getting his head around everything. He didn't expect to meet his biological mother here in Barnes and Noble and he wasn't expecting her to be all flustered. When she said about leaving to go somewhere more quiet, he nodded again and paid for his purchase. "Sure, we could talk more and I understand. I know they wouldn't", he finally managed to say.

He had so much he wanted to say. Did he half any other siblings that he needed to know? Why wasn't anything mentioned until now? Like his dad telling him to move here. Why not earlier on in his life? He had to get it all out before his head exploded. "I know who my father is, only saw. him once and that was to tell me to move here", he replied. He could understand her initial reaction to everything. Hell, all he wanted was to find out more about his family and finally meet them, he just hadn't imagined it all so happen so soon after arriving here. He was shocked as much as she was. At least she now knew of him and he wanted to get to know her more.
ღ  THANKS!
PMEmail
^
phoebe grace halliwell
 Posted: Feb 6 2018, 03:57 AM
22 posts
57 years old
Heterosexual
© Sam
N/A

Phoebe was still in shock about meeting her son. She had missed out on so much with him and now she don't know where to start. She was just without words right now. Phoebe looked at hiim when he said he knew his father and that he told him to move here. "I haven't heard anything about your father in years. I wonder why he told you to move here. Oh don't get me wrong, I am glad he did or we would have never met." she said as they walked and talked.

They came to a bench and Phoebe sat down before looking up at her son. "So tell me about yourself please." she said as she sat there looking at him. "If you have any questions for me which I think you do then I will answer them as best as I can." Phoebe said. She would do her best to answer any questions that he might have. She was just so excited that she couldn't help but smile as she talked with Dorian.

notes here if u want
BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 01:09 PM
58 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

Dorian couldn't believe that meeting his biological mother was making him a little emotional but also it was confusing him to the point. He was thirty years old wih his surrogate parents dead and his surrogate siblings still in London. He was missing them though. He never ever been away from them for this long that was for sure. "Really? And I literally have no idea myself. It is nice to see you as well. I get that this is one hell of a surprise", he replied as he walked with her.

They then came to a bench and he took a seat. Then she asked him to tell her about himself. How was he going to let slip that he was a stripper to his birth mother? "My name is Dorian Turner. I was born in London to two people who were told they couldn't have children. Few years down the line and had a brother and sister. I first discovered my powers when I was just fifteen when I took on the school bully who was hurting my childhood friend, I had picked him up by the throat and threw him. Had detentions for a week after that. The only member of my family to know about my powers was my brother William. I am gay if you must know. And I am also a stripper", he answered and whispered the last part.

"There is one question that is on my mind right now. Why didn't I know sooner who was biological family was? I mean it would've been easier to have someone there when I was going through different changes with my powers", he said. That was bothering quite a bit and he hoped his mum would help him with them.
ღ THANKS!
PMEmail
^
phoebe grace halliwell
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 01:38 PM
22 posts
57 years old
Heterosexual
© Sam
N/A

Phoebe nodded to what her son had said. "Yes it is a big surprise for the both of us.." she said with a smile. This would be a day she would remember for a long time. Her son was in her life where he should have been all along. If that damn seer hadn't stolen him from her womb then she would have gotten to see him grow up and everything.

She then heard Dorian talk about the family that raised him and her heart went out to him. "I am glad they were able to take care of you and that you siblings that you care about. You have three sisters here as well. I don't know how they would feel about you at first but I am sure they would be interested in meeting you. I don't care about your sexuality as long as you are happy and find the person that makes you happy. As for being a stripper...well don't get me wrong I loved seeing something like that but I don't think I could watch my own son strip so when you are on stage I would have to look away." she said honestly.

"I don't know sweetie. You should have known something when you first found out about your powers. Someone could have bound your powers until you was older. I wish you would have been here growing up so you could have seen your sisters grow up." Phoebe told him truthfully.

notes here if u want
BY MITZI
PMEmail
^
dorian preston turner
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 07:48 PM
58 posts
30 years old
homosexual
© Ceri
N/A

That Dorian had to admit. It was shocking. It also made him confused and a little bit angry. This was not how he wanted to meet his mother for the first time. He wanted to meet her one on one in a different place but this would have to do for now. This day he would never forget though. This was a happy time for him and he was going to savor this for a very long time in years to come.

It was a touchy subject talking about his past but sometimes it was a huge relief to talk about it. "I know and you would love them. More sisters? That is so cool. Always wanted another sister but three? That's pretty amazing. I am glad that you would accept my sexuality. And I definitely won't be doing that to you, you don't have to worry about that", he smiled.

"I was with mortal parents but they knew of my powers since I told them. Tried everything to stop me from using them. Like wearing gloves but that burnt as soon as I put them on. Bound my powers? Like getting rid of them until I was ready? You know I wish I was here too, I would've been able to control them", he finished off. He wished that she was here when he was growing up so he wouldn't have been able to hurt anyone. Who knows what could've happened back then?
ღ  THANKS!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.