THE POWER OF TWO -> Wine & Roses For Two(tag:dorian M./sam)    

Add Reply
New Poll

Wine & Roses For Two(tag:dorian M./sam)
theodore damien omni
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 09:38 PM
54 posts
286 years old
homosexual
© Lyric
"My smile & heart I give to you!"

He was thrilled it was the weekend and didn’t have to go into work since there was so many of bartenders as it was at GP. So there was no need for him to go in at all so Teddy had made reservations for he and Dorian that night for a romantic dinner for two at 71Above, letting Gideon and Taylor have the house to themselves. Showering he got all dressed up for his man and helped to feed the furkiddos with his baby brother. Teddy playfully ruffled his brother's hair and was helped with his tie. Turning around in a circle he let his baby brother see how he looked, getting the Taylor stamp of approval. He took out some wine glasses and some cocktail glasses if Gideon and Taylor wanted some drinks. Valentine's Day was coming up and he wanted to spend that home with his man, a romantic dinner in their suite, drinks and who knows. Moving around some he found the hidden long stemmed red roses he had taken from the huge rose bush in the backyard. Taking the roses in his hand he wrapped them up in some blue and red tissue paper, tying a huge red bow around them. Holding the bundle in his arms he went to the bottom of the staircase and waited with his wallet, keys and cellphone in his pocket. Smirking when the army of terriers came up holding a rose in each of their mouths without any thorns, he watched for Dorian to arrive at the top stairs. After going back up them with the little ones next to him to wait.
PMEmail
^
dorian thomas maitland
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 10:02 PM
20 posts
285 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

Dorian had gotten dressed in a nice suit because he was taking his main squeeze out for a surprise. He had something planned that he was going to ask Teddy. He walked to the end of the stairs and waited for his love to come down. When seen him he grinned so big. "You look so handsome love." Dorian said as he held some more roses in his hand as he waited for Teddy to walk down the stairs so they could go to dinner. Yes Dorian was nervous and he hoped that Teddy wouldn't see. Dorian hardly got nervous about anything but this was important for him. God he loved Teddy so much and he couldn't see living without him any longer. He had to make his husband. "I have something planned for this evening so I hope you are hungry." he said with a wink.
PMEmail
^
theodore damien omni
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 10:47 PM
54 posts
286 years old
homosexual
© Lyric

Teddy had gone back upstairs to barrow a little spritz of Taylor’s Armani Code on his neck and wrists. Quietly picking up the roses again he went back out to wait for his man but it looked like Dorian had beaten him too it. He grinned seeing his man there already. “Thank you love, you look gorgeous yourself.” Kissing his man on the lips he nuzzled him on the neck. Letting him go down first since the puppies were all there with little roses in their mouths waiting. Soon he went down the stairs with the roses behind his back and presented them to Dorian. “Happy Valentine’s Day baby.” Listening to the happy barks of Gizmo, Peppermint, Lorne and Gianni he leaned down picking up Gizmo and Peppermint, letting them give the roses to their daddy. “They say Happy Valentine’s Day daddy.” Teddy put them down and picked up Lorne and Gianni so they could give their roses over too. Nuzzling them he put the little ones back onto their paws. “Oh really love? I made reservations for us at 71Above tonight for us.” Smirking he wondered what his love had in mind.
PMEmail
^
dorian thomas maitland
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 07:21 PM
20 posts
285 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

Dorian smiled at his love. "You are welcome and thank you." he said as he kissed him back. He held Teddy's hand as they walked down the stairs. He looked at their fur babies and grinned as he took the roses from them. "Happy Valentine's Day to you all as well." he said as he watched his love with the pups. "Yes really and that is great love." he said with a smile. Oh tonight would be on that Teddy wouldn't forget. Everything was going to perfect for Dorian to ask the most important question of all since they started dating. He couldn't believe how handsome Teddy looked right now. Well he looked handsome all the time. He hoped that he didn't spill his drink tonight when he asked him to marry him. Dorian's hands were a little sweaty as they stood there talking.
PMEmail
^
theodore damien omni
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 08:42 PM
54 posts
286 years old
homosexual
© Lyric

Teddy kissed his man there on the stairs and pulled him close to his body with one hand, nuzzling him on the neck. “You’re welcome baby.” Letting go no matter how he hated it, it was their date night. Lacing fingers with Dorian as he descended the stairs. Watching the little fur babies all with their little bandanas well just the boys with them around their necks, the girls had little bows on them making them all quite adorable. “Yes love it is.” Putting every one of the pups down on their adorable paws he wondered what Dorian had planned as well for them, smirking he kissed him. To him his Dorian was a feast to his eyes and all of his senses. Feeling his love’s sweaty hands he kissed the tops of them and soon, took him out to the car. After letting Taylor and Gideon know they were going and to have a good night in. Opening the passengers door he helped his man in and got into his side of their gorgeous blu nila Lamborghini Aventador S Coupé. Backing out of the garage and left home with Dorian. “Now my love what did you have in mind for after dinner?” Not knowing there were some bags packed in the back seat for them to end up checked in at The Beverly Hills Hotel for a few nights.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.