lyra maire summers
WITCHLIGHTER
17 posts
21 years old
heterosexual
© Venus`
N/A

i don't want to be forgotten

Lyra had finished her homework and even though it was Friday night, she didn't really feel like going out. The next day she got up at eight o'clock in the morning, she skipped breakfast and made her way to L.A's graveyard. But she first stopped at a flower shop so she had something to out on the graves. As she was paying for the flowers she felt some eyes watching her. At first she thought it was her imagination, but a part of her told her that she should be on guard.

She left the flower shop looking over her shoulder, though she could never see anyone following her. After a five minute drive she finally arrived at her Coven’s grave, they all were cremated. Their ashes was buried and a large gravestone was made, it had all their names on it. Lyra placed her hand on the stone as a tear ran down her face, she missed her family. “Hey mom, dad I promise one day I will find out who killed you and make them pay.”

Again she felt that there was someone watching her again, she looked over her right shoulder and saw a man standing by her car. Slowly getting up she moved towards the car while slowly starting to braid her hair into a fishtail. As she got closer her heart started to pound harder and harder, before she could think of something to say she was standing in front of the man. “Why are you following me?” The man looked at her confused for a moment, then gave her a slightly warm smile.

“I sorry miss I don’t know what your talking about, I work for the graveyard as a caretaker. Your not suppose to park here, but I saw you over there and I didn’t want to bother you so I figure I better wait until you came back.” She looked at him for a moment, than looked around and finally noticed the no parking sign. Lyra let out a laugh and looked at him. “I sorry, next time I make sure to park in the right place.”

After getting in her car she stopped and got a coffee and chocolate chip muffin, she walked around while doing some window shopping. Not long after she again felt that someone was following her, so she turned into an alleyway and waited to see who it was that was following her. But not long after she heard a sound behind her and as she turned a fireball was coming at her, luckily she had just a little time to get her force field up before it would have hit her.

PM
^
christopher perry halliwell
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 05:14 PM
46 posts
27 years old
straight
© Skid
N/A

Chris was exhausted! The office had been busy - there had been a large family that social services had to take control of, both mother and father had been extremely abusive to all five children who were all under the age of 18, no remaining relatives. The big problem was that it was rare for more than two children to get a placement al together. Few foster parents or parents looking to adopt would take 3 much less 5 children.

It hadn't exactly been a happy ending but they did manage to place all of the children with homes that were close to each other and arrange things so that all of the children could see each other regularly and have each other's contact information.

He returned home and started to cook dinner, a rare occurrence for either of the charmed boys. He figured Wyatt would be hungry when he finally got off shift and made more than enough for both of them. As he was putting a few containers in the fridge and getting ready to sit down with his own plate of food the tell-tale jingle of a charge in trouble went off in his mind.

He used his Sensing to orb to his new charge and arrived just in time to see her throw up a forcefield. The fireball the demon threw at her deflected but he expertly dodged out of the way. That in itself was surprising, demons often weren't too quick on their feet. Chris quickly darted forward and grabbed the girl's wrist orbing before she could react. The quicker they got out of there the better. He orbed back to the apartment.
PMEmail
^
lyra maire summers
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 07:08 PM
lyra maire summers
WITCHLIGHTER
17 posts
21 years old
heterosexual
© Venus`
N/A

i don't want to be forgotten

She Lyra was ready to take the demon down, she was determined to show that she was a girl not to mess with. She was about to attack the demon when all of a sudden she felt someone grab her wrist. Before she could pull away the alleyway disappeared as small blue orbs surround her. The next thing that she knew she was in what looked like an apartment, she turned around and saw that it was a man that grabbed her.

She pulled her wrist away from the man and took a few steps back, wanting to get far away as she could in case he was to attack her. Lyra saw the blue orbs and it told her that he was a whitelighter, but she still didn’t trust him. Her parents whitelighter abandoned them and left before a new one could be assigned to take his place. So there was a part of her that told her to trust the guy who seemed to have saved her was the wrong move. But she was willing to wait to pass judgment on him, at least until she heard who the hell he was and why he got in her way.

“Alright who the hell are you? Who told you to jump in like that, especially when I had everything under control.?” She crossed her arms and looked at him, she really didn’t like someone popping in and helping when she didn’t ask for it. Since her parents were killed she had been doing fine on her own, so she figured she can kill a few demons on her own.

PM
^
christopher perry halliwell
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 08:07 PM
46 posts
27 years old
straight
© Skid
N/A

Chris was taken aback. He wasn't usually given experienced charges these days because his ability to handle "newbies" was so much a part of his work. Someone must have been killed in the line of duty, re-assigned, or abandoned their post for a witch like this to be without a whitelighter.

The fact that she seemed very put off by his actions meant it was very likely the latter of those options. A rare occurrence but not unheard of - being a whitelighter wasn't everyones cup of tea. Okay...so...make amends for the current situation.

Chris popped into careful action.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you or get in your way. Sometimes the messages we get from The Powers That Be can get a bit...jumbled. I usually get charges that are totally unfamiliar with magic and I acted accordingly - you were in a situation, I got us out of the situation. I have no doubt now that you knew what you were doing." He said in a soothing but not patronizing voice, he hoped this would placate at least some of what was probably anger coming his way.

"My name is Chris Halliwell, and I guess I'm your new whitelighter." He smiled kindly with a hint of the sheepishness he felt for making such a grand assumption in the first place and asked, "What's your name?"
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.