Nightly Swim, Dorian M.
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 04:54 AM
arelisamun khamun omni
N/A posts
years old

©
N/A

The beach was his second home, aside from the stripclubof course. This was where he was meant to be-on the crisp sand with the waves crashed against his feet as he sat on his towel, his arms wrapped around his legs. Sometimes, he would sit there on that towel and gaze at the sky. Other times, he would get up, dusted off any sand that was on his beach shorts and then rum straight into the water then laid on his stomach and started to swim. Today was no different. But this was at night where there's barely that many out due to either being at bars or already had gone out for the day.

Arelis had just gotten from the stripclub after it closed for the night, when he decided not to go out and kill someone, but to go to Malibu and go for a swim in the beach. So, he flamed out of the office (since he flamed in earlier when the place was about to be open to give his car a break), and flamed into his house to change out of his business clothes and into a white tanktop and beach shorts. Then, he grabbed his towel and then this time took his car to head straight to the beach. Like always, he placed his towel down onto the sand, take off his sandals and tank top and then went into the water. Nothing beats than of that. And, with the moon in the sky, its just even more perfect.
^
dorian thomas maitland
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 04:47 PM
20 posts
285 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

Dorian had a long day at work and instead of heading straight home he headed to the beach after stopping to get a burger and a soda. Once there he walked down the beach without any shoes on because he loved to feel the sand between his toes. As he walked in looked around before he set his stuff down. Dorian then stripped off his shirt and went for a swim. Dorian then dove under the water and then came back up after swimming out some.

He was still swimming and hadn't seen the guy that was in the water. He looked up and wiped his face. "Sorry about that." he said with a smile. He then looked up at the stars and smiled before looking back to Arelis. He then moved back some so he didn't crowd him. "Nice night out huh?"

PMEmail
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 05:20 PM
arelisamun khamun omni
N/A posts
years old

©
N/A

Arelis was swimming for a while until he stopped and thought of having a nude swim. It would be a bit better for his skin and plus, there was no one around. So, he took off his swim shorts and then held them mid high and flicked his wrist, having the shorts land next to his tanktop. Luckily, no one saw him, neither did the man that now had bumped into him. "Oh! Hey, it's alright," he said to the man now. But he didn't notice that their bodies were touching or Arelis' hand accidently on the man's arm in the process. Maybe because he was trying to keep himself floating. "Yes, as you notice I'm in the nude. I usually go for a nude swim." The guy moved a bit away and Arelis nodded his head. "It sure is." He moved a bit closer to get a good glimpse at him. Even in the moonlight he could only see half a face. "Dorian, right? I think I remembered you from the party."

OOC: :D
^
dorian thomas maitland
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 07:03 PM
20 posts
285 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

Dorian felt Arelis's hand on his thigh and he smiled a little. "Nothing wrong with swimming naked. I do the same from time to time." he said. Dorian then gave a laugh. "Yes that would be me and I remember you as well but with more clothes on." he laughed more. He then looked up at the stars and smiled. "The beach is a little quiet tonight." he said as he moved around before laying on his back in the water and grinning. He was having a little fun while swimming and didn't notice he was being looked over. Sure he would flirt and who knows where they would end up because of the flirting.
PMEmail
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 07:17 PM
arelisamun khamun omni
N/A posts
years old

©
N/A

He placed his hand on Dorian's thigh now only to pull himself closer to him and had his body touch against Dorian's own. He released his grip just to go for another swim only in Dorian's view so he can see his whole body and then dove under the water and came out just beside him, pushing back his hair. Maybe he had a good time watching that. Then, he lower his hand towards Dorian's swim shorts. "How about you take these off and join me in this water naked?" he asked with a grin as he reached over and gave his swim shorts a little tug at its band.

And when Dorian spoke about how he saw him with clothes on, referring to his naked body, Arelis asked with a flirty grin, "do you like what you see?" He didn't notice that he was flirting with him but he couldn't help himself. After all, Teddy and Taylor picked it up from them. When Dorian laid on his back in the water, he spoke about the beach being quiet. Arelis nodded and did the same so that their bodies were near each other. "That's why I come out here to swim naked sometimes. Or in general. So, what about you? Do you come out here often or once in a while?" He had remembered him from the party though. He only seen him for a bit since he had to go but he couldn't forget the eyes. One was blue and the other is green. No wonder why Teddy took a liking to him. "I apologize if I didn't stay longer and perhaps chat with you and Gideon. Work called."

OOC: NOW he has his hand on his thigh. And a bit more flirtiness. heehee
^
dorian thomas maitland
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 02:18 AM
20 posts
285 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

Dorian smirked when Arelis had his hand on his thigh. He then watched him and smirked as he seen him. "I could do that." he said as he pulled his shorts off and tossed them to towards the bank without even looking.

Dorian smirked at that question. "Oh yeah I do." he said as he flirted back. He didn't know why he was doing that because he was with Teddy but all they was doing was flirting right? "Nothing wrong with coming out to the beach at night. I come when I can when I am not busy working. Every once in a while I come here." he said as they talked. He nodded when Arelis apologized for not staying longer at the party. "Oh hey it's fine. I understand and like you said work called." he said.

PMEmail
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 04:28 AM
arelisamun khamun omni
N/A posts
years old

©
N/A

Even though they were in the water, he could tell off the bat that the guy had a really nice body. It was muscular and lean and he could see why Teddy was into this man. If he wasn't with his brother, he would have grabbed onto him and flamed them straight to his bedroom. He may be evil and charming, but one thing for sure, he doesn't steal his own brothers' significant others. However, he IS protective of his brothers and if either brother's significant others hurt them, he would kill them off the spot. Those two means a lot to him (just like Golden Pleasures and those inside does). Period. But in the meantime, he was enjoying his time with Dorian right out here in the water. And by staring at this magnificent body. "I normally don't unless if there's nothing to do. Well, I'm glad you did tonight." He was. "I'm about to head back to my towel. Care to join me?" Arelis smiled. "Good, I didn't wish to just disappear. I had to see my two brothers." He got out of the water with his backside in full view for Dorian to see and looked over his shoulder at him and gave him a wink. Then he set out his towel and laid down onto it and patted a spot on the towel next to him for Dorian.

OOC: Heehee
^
dorian thomas maitland
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 09:21 PM
20 posts
285 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

Dorian was having a good time out here in the water just swimming around with Arelis. He had a feeling that Arelis looking at his naked body and he didn't mind showing it off. "I am glad as well" he said as he nodded. "I would love to before we both get to cold out here." he joked as they headed toward the shore. "Oh I understand that. I have an older sister and I really don't care much for her but I guess I should since she is my only sibling." he said as he walked over and laid down on the dry blanket after drying off with the other one. Yes he carries two with him. As he lay there he put his arms behind his head as they talked. He did however reach over and get a dry pair of shorts out and put them on. "Oh so much warmer." he said with a laugh as they lay there. This was nice that they could talk and flirt with each other. Not like they was going to do anything else but if they did it wouldn't be sexual so no one had to worry. Dorian was in love with Teddy and he wanted to make it work with him. He didn't want to make him sad or anything like that.
PMEmail
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 09:39 PM
arelisamun khamun omni
N/A posts
years old

©
N/A

Arelis merely shrugged his shoulders. "It doesn't bother me. I don't think it gets too cold here. Maybe you were thinking of when you get into the water. Anyway, I don't tend to stay in that long." He walked over to the shore and nodded his head at the sibling thing. "It's understandable. I didn't give a rat's ass about if I have any other biological siblings out there or my father anyway. My mother-I don't mind." He laid back against the blanket and then looked over at Dorian as he put on his shorts. As for Arelis, he's going to stay buck naked for a bit. He would lay here on the beach after a swim for a bit and then get up to dry himself off. Besides, he likes laying here like this. If someone sees him, then who cares? He smiled at him for a bit and then laughed. "That is because of the shorts." The way Dorian looked under the moonlight would've had him take him there but he wasn't single, not as Arelis was single. However, if Teddy was in his place, they would've probably. But he still looked handsome. So handsome that Arelis reached over and kissed Dorian on the lips.

OOC: Heehee the kiss. :D okay after Dorian kisses back, I'm going to have Arelis' phone ring off.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.