Uninvited, Arrick
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 11:05 PM
32 posts
304 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

It was a long day at work but it was worth it. Arelis wasn't bothered by the strip club's long business hours. He had done some auditions, seen some good strippers (and some bad) and had mingled with the customers. He came home after have spent the night at the club going over the auditions one more time (a male would be stripper gave him a seductive lap dance of which Arelis had stuffed some money into his pocket and gave him a kiss on the lips for a job well done), and went straight to his cabinet to get a glass and then poured himself a glass of red wine.

Just as he was about to sit down, the phone rang. He walked over and picked it up. It was spam. He hung up the phone and then turned on the television. Some news about death, violence, ect. was on and he smiled. He loves hearing about those. Sure, he owns a stripclub and could be neutral when it comes to that, but he IS a demon and that never changed. So, he sat down onto his couch, sat back, and drank some more of the wine while watching the screen.
wrap me in your arms. @tag arrick+ tee hee here we go!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
arrick james taylor
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 11:53 PM
22 posts
300 years old
Homosexual
© Mal
N/A

uninvited

Arrick was, for the lack of a better word, a bit pissed. One of his charges decided to go and look for a job at a local strip club. One well known in the magical community, but run by a demon. Now, was he going to get in the way of his charge’s line of work? No. but he was going to make damn sure that this Arelis Omni didn’t go crossing boundaries. Or he’d have one pissed off whitelighter to contend with. Arrick was protective of his charges, he couldn’t help it. Most of them he watched grow up. And as one who knew he’d never have kids of his own, this was as close as he got to it. Was it the wisest idea to go threatening a demon who probably matched him in age? Probably not, but hey Arrick never said he was the smartest guy in the world. Mostly headstrong.

He orbbed into the man’s house, into what was his kitchen. And already he wanted to twitch. This guy was a demon, probably responsible for some pain and suffering somewhere in time, and he had granite countertops. Much to be compared to Arrick’s little condo across town. So needless to say, he was jealous. “I am so in the wrong line of work.” he spoke.

PM
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Feb 3 2018, 12:37 AM
32 posts
304 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

Arelis got up and headed outside to stand near the pool to look out at the City of Angels and smiled. This is why he picked this house. It had a good view of the city and directly in the hill itself. He remembered how he got this house about six years ago. The owner was selling it for a hefty price and was about to sell it to a socialite but Arelis persuaded him to let him buy it for a good price.

However, he only did it on one condition that he would get free lap dances at the strip club, which ironically was the owner's top favorite place. It worked out perfectly-until the owner's wife caught him in the strip club one day and filed for divorce (since she was ultra Christian and didn't want her spouse to go to those places). Arelis, meanwhile, took up the place and kept it the way the owner had it from the furniture to the paint in the bedrooms. The only thing was he put in fake wood throughout the house.

After standing outside for a few minutes, he walked inside and head to the kitchen to get himself a sandwich. He drank some of his wine and set it down onto the kitchen table. A young man stood in his kitchen, probably taking in the place. "Hey," he shouted, "who the hell are you and what the fuck are you doing in my house?"

wrap me in your arms. @tag arrick+ he's ticked off!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
arrick james taylor
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 08:13 PM
22 posts
300 years old
Homosexual
© Mal
N/A

uninvited

There was a shout, and he jumped. He was after all sneaking around a bit. So he was a bit understanding when he was upset he was in his home. “Ok, I’ll make this quick. Arrick Taylor, Whitelighter. And you sir have come to close to my charge for my comfort. So I’m here to be polite and ask you to keep your distance or I’ll have to take action.” He spoke clear and concise. He kept his voice level and grounded. This wasn’t the first time he’d threatened a powerful demon, and he hoped this wouldn’t be his last. He was well aware of Arelis’ reputation and power. He’d already died once, doing so again wasn’t exactly the plan here.

Arrick preferred this direct approach. He walked a little bit to the left to put more counter space between him and Arelis in case he needed it. Although this did give a close up look at the demon. He had seen him earlier in the day at Golden Pleasure. He’d followed his charge there. And ducked out after and hour or so in the place. He was certain he’d gone unnoticed but he was their long enough to strike up a conversation or two. And to see a familiar face. But then again he knew he was a bit out of place there. A perpetual 17 year old in a strip club wasn’t exactly subtle.

PM
^
arelisamun khamun omni
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 08:29 PM
32 posts
304 years old
bisexual
© Tia
N/A

"Or what, Vanquish me? It takes more than just one person to vanquish me. Unless you're not a member of the Power of Two or the Ultimate Power or even a fucking former Charmed One, you can't do shit." Not to mention Dorian but he wouldn't spill the secret to this whitelighter. "And, since we're on the subject of threatening someone, let me tell you something. ." He walked up to him a bit more until they were face to face and then grabbed him by the collar.

"One, I'm THEIR boss. Got it? Not yours, not anyone else's. Two, if they are hurt which would be outside my club since I have a fucking no kill policy, then they can come to you. Otherwise, fuck off. And three, I've seen you at the strip club. Show your face inside my club again, I will make sure you will be spending quality time in the afterlife. Want to check on your charge? Do it outside my facility. Do I make myself fucking clear?" With that, he shoved him away and then walked towards the couch. In fact, he stopped and looked over his shoulder just in case if the kid (yes kid) ever dares to open his mouth.

wrap me in your arms. @tag arrick+ he's ticked off!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.