helen veronica lee
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 06:53 PM
helen veronica lee
PHOENIX WITCH
38 posts
27 years old
bi-curious
© Alicia
I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation. You're living in the past, it's a new generation. A girl can do what she wants to do and that's what I'm gonna do

Helen had a complicated relationship with all of her siblings. With Christian, she felt she had a father-figure and not a big brother. With Carlotta and Brayden, she had some left-over resentment over the time they survived a car crash and that was enough for everyone to forget about Helen’s existence or welfare for the rest of her life. Sure, her parents looked out for her and cared, but not as much as they did for the rest of their kids. Neither they bothered to find out about her life or what was going on. Helen was certain that those years where she had been almost absent from every family gathering, no one noticed. At least, that’s what she told herself.

Now, her siblings were in Los Angeles. They shared a city and ran in the same work circles. Her sister, who she had the most complicated relationship with, was a model and Helen had helped her get into the business. “Family first,” her dad used to say and it was the only rule that his youngest daughter followed. So, when Carlotta got into the city, her sister reached out. Helen did that for a simple reason, of course. She needed to prove to the older Lee girl that she got her life together. Her second intention, which she probably had not realized yet, was that somewhere deep down, Helen wanted an actual relationship with her sister.

Her contact with Carlotta had been on/off for the last couple of weeks. Work had been hectic for Helen with holiday photo shoots being thrown her way. So, she cut herself off from the outside world until things settled down. After they did, she reluctantly called her sister and asked if she wanted to have lunch. It was where she was now, sitting at a table in a French restaurant while she waited for the blonde woman to show.

•FOR CARLOTTA•
PM
^
carlotta taylor lee
 Posted: Dec 26 2017, 05:40 PM
carlotta taylor lee
PHOENIX WITCH
16 posts
27 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

YOU WON'T BREAK ME.
YOU WILL JUST MAKE ME STRONGER.
Carly had been out shopping while waiting on the call from her sister to let her know where they was going to have lunch. She had bought a few things for her sister and she hoped that she liked them. No she wasn't buying her love or anything but she wanted her to have certain things. As she shopped she could tell that people were watching her but she just smiled as she kept getting the things. Once she was done picking out a few items she headed to the checkout to pay for them.

As she walked out the store with the stuff she stopped when she seen a few small children and she gave them some money to go get them some toys of their own. "Have fun you guys." she told them as she seen them grin and run inside the store to go get what they wanted. She has always been like that on helping people but certain people she knew didn't need help and she knew some wouldn't use the money to get what they needed but just waste it on foolish stuff.

Carly couldn't help feel the way she does but there other people that don't have what some do and how people use other people all the time. That made her sad but there wasn't anything she could do about it. She just shook her head as she drove to the restaurant where her sister was waiting for her to show up. Carly didn't want to be late. Once she got there she parked her car and grabbed the packages for her sister then shut her door and went inside. It would look like she bought everything in the store but she didn't. It didn't take Carly long to find her sister and she walked over to her. "Hey sis, sorry if I am late." she said as she sat down.

### words || notes here
PMEmail
^
helen veronica lee
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 12:42 AM
helen veronica lee
PHOENIX WITCH
38 posts
27 years old
bi-curious
© Alicia
I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation. You're living in the past, it's a new generation. A girl can do what she wants to do and that's what I'm gonna do

Helen arrived fifteen minutes before her sister did. Her green eyes had scanned the place before asking the hostess if they had a table for two available. The woman had studied her as soon she spoke. Her judgmental gaze took notice of her dark jeans and Converse shoes, but also of the Pandora bracelet and the Gucci bag that she carried. It was an uncomfortable stare-off that went on for about thirty seconds. After what felt like forever, she guided Helen to a table in the middle of the room. It wasn’t a terrible location since it was nowhere near the bathroom or the kitchen, but it wasn’t the best. Next time, she’d make a reservation and avoid the awkwardness.

Carlotta’s entrance made her sister, and almost everyone in the restaurant, look up. She was carrying a lot of packages. Too many, in Helen’s opinion, and she wondered what she was up to. Instead of helping her, however, she just waved her towards the table. ”Not at all. Haven’t been here long.” Which was true. The little encounter with the hostess, however, made it feel like she had been there longer. ”What do you have there, sissy? Did you buy the mall or something?” She asked, quite confused as to why her sister carried all of that with her. ”You do know that your car has a trunk, right?” The last part was said in a playful manner, with a little bit of sarcasm dripping from it.

•FOR CARLOTTA•
PM
^
carlotta taylor lee
 Posted: Jan 1 2018, 03:03 PM
carlotta taylor lee
PHOENIX WITCH
16 posts
27 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

YOU WON'T BREAK ME.
Carly smiled at her sister as she sat down. "Oh good because I didn't want to leave you sitting here to long." she said with a smile as she felt everyone watching her and she shook her head. She smiled again. "I have a few things for you and I hope you like them because I wasn't to sure on what to get you." she said as she pushed some of them over to her sister. Carly then grinned. "Yeah I know that is what my trunk is for but if the trunk was full then I couldn't hide any bodies in there." she said trying to make a joke.

Carly looked around and seen that the hostess was just staring at them and she smirked. "Man what is her deal? It looks as if she is in a bad mood." she said as she looked back to her sister. "How has work been for you? I hope not to busy." she said trying to make conversation. She hated how her sister was treated when they was growing up after the accident. Carly wanted to include her in things but their parents always left her out which wasn't right. Sure they did things with her but not as much as they did her and their younger brother and Carly had a hard time after that because she missed Helen when they played games and stuff.

for Helen
### words || notes here
PMEmail
^
helen veronica lee
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 11:06 PM
helen veronica lee
PHOENIX WITCH
38 posts
27 years old
bi-curious
© Alicia

Helen shook her head. ”Don’t worry about it.” Truth was, she wouldn’t have waited more than an hour. As much as she wanted to hang out with her sister, her patience was not big enough to wait for more than sixty minutes. At Carlotta’s mention of having things for her, the youngest Lee girl held back a groan. It wasn’t because she didn’t appreciate her sister. It was that her mind preferred to think that the only reason the blonde phoenix gave her things was to buy her affections. It probably wasn’t true and it was just her appreciation of things. So, Helen gave her a smile. “You shouldn’t have. I don’t have anything for you.” She admitted, looking sheepish for the first time since walking into the restaurant.

”Well, knowing you… I wouldn’t be surprised if you did have bodies in there.” She joked back. Having just Carlotta there, without any of their parents or siblings, made their dynamics different. Helen realized it when her sister joked back. It was nice. Weird, but definitely nice. When the blonde Lee girl mentioned the hostess' attitude, the younger one shook her head. ”Well, we had a small moment when I walked in.” She explained, waving at the woman who kept staring at the sisters.

”How has work been for you?” Carlotta asked and the young Lee girl smiled. ”It has been busy. People really want their picture taken this time of year.” She replied. ”What about your job? How is it going?” The question was referring to all of her jobs. Helen was not sure how her siblings pulled the witch thing off, but she was certain that she would have lost her mind already. It was one of the reasons why she had not asked Christian to unbind her powers. The other was that she didn’t want to compete against the oldest Lee girl in one more area of her life. It was too tiring.

•FOR CARLOTTA•
PM
^
carlotta taylor lee
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 01:47 PM
carlotta taylor lee
PHOENIX WITCH
16 posts
27 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

YOU WON'T BREAK ME.
Carly gave a smile at her little sister. "It's fine that you don't have anything for me. I just thought you would like these things." she said with a nod as she watched her. They needed to do more stuff together just the two of them.

"Well I may have two or three bodies in there." she said with a chuckle. If anyone knew here they would know she was teasing about that. Oh she missed having a good time like this. Carly raised a brow at what her sister said about the hostess. "Really? I am sure she wouldn't want us to talk to her boss about her attitude." she said as she waved back to the woman as well and smiled.

"That's good and yeah they do." she said. "It's been going pretty good. Just got back from doing a job." Carly said as they sat ther eand talked more. "Have you talked to our brother's lately?" she asked as the waitress came up to them to take their order and Carly looked at the woman then back to her sister.

for Helen
### words || notes here
PMEmail
^
helen veronica lee
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 06:04 PM
helen veronica lee
PHOENIX WITCH
38 posts
27 years old
bi-curious
© Alicia

Helen nodded, not sure what to say other than a small ’thank you’. A small part of her was urging her to say that she didn’t like anything in the bags and Carlotta could have it. It was her first reaction after years of pulling away from the family. Times were changing, however. She looked at some of the items in the bag and smiled at the blonde. ”I’ll let you know if anything doesn’t work for me.”

Joking was fun. Of course, Helen was a little worried that her siblings were assassins. She didn’t understand a lot about the magical world, but she figured that someone was after them. How could they not be? That was a question for a different and time. Which is why she said, ”You must be great at making things fit. I can’t even get all of my grocery bags in the trunk.” If anybody heard, they would think the sisters were joking. That cluelessness that the human possessed was one thing was one thing that amused the young Lee girl.

”Nah. Let her be.” The woman probably didn’t have much to do during the day other than making other people’s lives miserable. When Carlotta said the job was going well, the other girl nodded along. She was glad to hear that it was all working out for her sister. Then again, in Helen’s point of view, life had always been good to Carly so there was no surprise there. At the blonde’s question, she was quick to shake her head. ”No. Just Christian.” The oldest Lee boy she could handle. The youngest? Well, he was not Helen’s favorite person nor did she plan to spend more time with him than necessary.

•FOR CARLOTTA•
PM
^
carlotta taylor lee
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 05:35 PM
carlotta taylor lee
PHOENIX WITCH
16 posts
27 years old
bisexual
© Sam
N/A

YOU WON'T BREAK ME.
Carly nodded at her little sister. "Alright, like I said I hope you like it but what you don't like then you can give it to someone else." she said with a grin. Carly wouldn't be upset if her sister gave something to someone if they needed it. She tried to help people out all the time no matter what.

She nodded to hersister agian. "Yeah my trunk is a litlte full right now from all kinds of stuff being in here. I mean I picked up some things for some people I work for and all." Carly said as she smiled. She then heard someone laugh and she turned to see who it was but all she did was just laugh it off as she sat there.

"Alright I can do that." she said as she took a drink of her water that was on the table in front of her. Carly wanted to do something wtih her sister and brothers but she didn't know what she could do. Carly then nodded when Helen said that she had only talked to Christian. "Yeah he still doing his photo shoots as well and he is good." she said with a grin. She loved it when they had their photo's taken together. "I wish we could have a family photo because it has been a while." she siad with a sigh.

for Helen
### words || notes here
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skinned by lauz @ shine.